Chapter 10: Meet

Jimin closed his locker and held onto his bag strap. Jungkook was beside him blabbering about what he his going to do if he ever has a girlfriend.

It hurt Jimin as he only said, "girlfriend". Jimin wished that he could be together with Jungkook as he was sure Jungkook was straight, not like Jimin who is gay.

No one in Jimin's life respects him for being gay. Who cares if you are attracted to boys? He could not stop himself for liking a guy!

"Hyung, are you listening?" Jungkook asked as he waved in front of Jimin, who was daydreaming.

"Huh, huh?" Jimin asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Aish hyung, you rude little mochi. You didn't listen to what I was saying!" Jungkook said as he threw his hands up in the air.

"Sorry, Kook..." Jimin apologized. He was actually listening to Jungkook, just that he was dreaming about them, together doing whatever Jungkook mentioned earlier.

Jungkook shook his head and digged his hands in his pocket.

Suddenly, Jimin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took his phone out and checked the notification bar. It said that his father messaged him.

Weird, his father never messages him since his father hated him to bits and his parents didnt come back home yesterday, making Jimin sleep outside and he had to borrow Jungkook's uniform which were a bit too big for his small figure.

The message was, "Meet me at XXX road immediately after school. Find a black house and go inside. I need to show you something..."

Jimin frowned but he just did what his father told him to. Once Jimin stepped out school, he said goodbye to his crush and walked to the destination, unaware of the danger in front of him.

When Jimin reached the venue, he found the house immediately as there was only one house. He entered the house and he found smoke everywhere.

Jimin coughed and the door behind him which was opened by him, was shut tightly by someone. He gasped he heard someone with a deep voice said, "Welcome, Park Jimin..."
_____________________________
BA DA BING BA DA BOOM. Bye I am weird