Chapter 45: Wake

The three of them gasped at the sound. Jimin immediately stood up, causing the chair to fall onto the floor.

Jimin looked at Taehyung. His eyes were open, looking up at the ceiling and his mouth a little open.

"Jimin..." He mumbled again. Jimin screamed and hugged Taehyung tightly. Taehyung looked down at who hugged him.

When he noticed the fluffy mop of blonde hair on his chest, he smiled and hugged the boy back.

"Jimin..." He whispered again. Yoongi just stared at Taehyung in shock. Yoongi patted the also shocked Hoseok's arm.

"DOCTOR, GO!" Yoongi said, his eyes still looking at the just woke up younger. Hoseok nodded and ran out, again, to get the doctor.

The doctor came in the room about one minute later. The doctor gently patted Jimin and told him to get off Taehyung so the doctor could check on Taehyung. Jimin unwillingly got off Taehyung, pouting.

The doctor quickly examined Taehyung. After 2 minutes of examining the younger, the doctor stood up straight and faced Jimin.

"Your boyfriend is alright now, he is fully awake but he will still need some rest." Jimin blushed when the doctor called Taehyung his boyfriend.

Hoseok smiled happily when he saw Jimin's cheeks turn red.

"I-I, um, tha-thank you doc-doctor..." Jimin whispered. He hid his blushing face with his small and cute hands.

The doctor left and Jimin rushed to Taehyung and hugged him again. Hoseok pulled Yoongi out so the two younger could have some peace together.

"So, you are my boyfriend, aye?" Taehyung laughed as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"Shut up..." Jimin playfully said. His face was flat down on the blanket so his words were a little muffled.

Taehyung laughed again, making Jimin's face even redder.

"Please don't ever scare me like that! I was so worried when you were in a coma..." Jimin whispered, his words were no longer muffled as his mouth was not touching the blanket.

"Well, at least you are safe, I am alright. See, now I am all awake!" Taehyung smiled. Jimin lifted his head up from the blanket and giggled.

"Yeah yeah, sure sure..." Jimin smiled.

"Take care of me..." Taehyung requested.

"Why should I?"

"Because the doctor said you are my boyfriend."
_____________________________
Welp, exams today...