Chapter 31: Missing

Seokjin rested his head on his boyfriend's left shoulder as they listened to the teacher.

They already collected their lilies and they were listening to what their teacher has to say.

"Now, take your workbook and flip to page 78! We will pass down some bottle of glue and paste it onto the empty space! At the bottom, you can see some empty lines. Write about the lilies and where you found them. Start now while I check whether everyone is here!" The teacher clapped her hands, signalling the students to begin their task.

The teacher took out her clipboard from her bag and began to check whether all students were in front of her.

The teacher began to call students names so that she knows who is present without looking up and finding the students.

"Park Jimin?" The teacher asked and Namjoon immediately said, "Absent from school!" The teacher raised her eyebrows.

"He has been absent for so many days!" The teacher sighed and continued to call the students names.

"Jeon Jungkook?" The teacher asked and there was silence.

Seokjin and Namjoon stared at each other worridly before the both of them began to look around for Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" The teacher asked again and looked up from her clipboard.

The teacher frowned as she looked around for Jungkook. "Where is Jungkook? Wasn't he here today?" The teacher asked nervously.

"Did you see him, Namjoonie?" Seokjin asked worridly as he looked among the students for Jungkook.

"Shoot. Students, stay here while I go find Jungkook. Namjoon, please make sure no one in this group leaves until I come back, alright?" The teacher instructed Namjoon as she went off to find Jungkook.

"I am worried for Jungkook." Namjoon mumbled as Seokjin held onto Namjoon's hand tightly, knowing he will get very anxious since he treats Jungkook like a little brother and he would try his best to make sure Jungkook is safe, but Namjoon just failed to make sure Jungkook was safe.
----
This is a pretty short chapter, I am so sorry. Finally this book reached 30 chapters and above! Please comment about this story or this chapter and like this post, thank you! Next chapter will be back to Vmin.

AND IT IS SO CLOSE TO 1K. IT IS LIKE 800+ READS NOW. To whoever is reading this, I love you.