Chapter 42: Confess

It was time for Jimin to visit Jungkook. Jungkook was lying on his bed when Jimin came in.

"Hey hyung..." Jungkook mumbled. Jimin smiled and sat on Jungkook's bed.

"Hey Kookie, feeling better?" Jimin asked as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook nodded and looked up at the ceiling. "Hyung, why do you put your attention onto that stupid guy? Who is he? What is he to you?" Jungkook asked, feeling jealous.

"Kookie, you don't-" Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Jungkook cut off Jimin.

"Hyung, just tell me!" Jungkook begged, looking straight into Jimin's eyes. Jungkook's eyes were watery, making it a bit hard to see the older in front of him.

"Fine, he is my f-friend, okay? I need to take care of him, Kook." Jimin claimed, not wanting to tell Jungkook that Taehyung was his kidnapper.

"He is your friend? I know you are lying, hyung. I am your best friend and you see him more than you see me!" Jungkook screamed, jealousy was really eating the poor younger up.

"He saved me, Kookie! Because of me, he is in coma now! Please understand, Jungkook! Stop being immature about this!" Jimin sighed.

"Me? Immature? You are the one being immature, hyung! I know who he is and I would not let him keep you away from me! How could you still be by his side, huh? He wanted to kill you, hyung!" Jungkook shouted.

Jungkook thought that Jimin was being very foolish, but Jimin know he, himself that he is not. "Why do you even care, Jungkook? You did not even bother to find me!" Jimin cried out.

"I CARE, HYUNG. I CARE! I FREAKING LIKE YOU, THAT'S WHY. IF I DIDN'T CARE, I WOULD NOT HAVE ENTER THE STUPID HAUNTED HOUSE AND TRY TO SAVE YOU. I WOULD NOT BE SO STUPID TO RISK MY LIFE IF I DIDN'T LIKE YOU. HYUNG I LIKE YOU, MORE THAN A BEST FRIEND. I FELL FOR YOU WHEN WE FIRST MET. HYUNG, ALL THESE TIME, I DO FREAKING CARE FOR YOU! I TOLD YOU I WILL PROTECT YOU SINCE YOU TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR PARENTS WHEN YOU WERE GOD DARN WORKING. DON'T YOU SEE IT, JIMIN HYUNG?" Jungkook shouted, tears were already wetting his shirt.

"Jungkook, I-"

"FORGET IT, GO TO YOUR STUPID KIDNAPPER!" Jungkook cut off Jimin and hissed, making Jimin cry.

"Jungkookie..."
_____________________________
I already finished writing this whole book already so I will update faster. It is ending real soon. There are 10 chapters left, including the bonus chapters!

Please vote and comment :)