Chapter 16: Upclose

Taehyung took a glass of water from the office's pantry and walked to the dark room where Jimin was being held.

Yoongi ran towards Taehyung and snatched the glass of water out of Taehyung's hand. "Why are you holding another glass of water? Didn't you take one like a few minutes ago? Moreover, your table is over there" Yoongi questioned, Yoongi pointed to the other direction.

Taehyung grabbed the glass of water from Yoongi's hand and took a sip of the water. "I am thirsty, okay?" Taehyung huffed. "Go back to your seat..." Taehyung tried to shoo the elder away and they stopped in front of a black door.

"Why are you here? Isn't this Jimin's room?" Yoongi stared at the door in front of him. "I...I need to speak to him..." Taehyung replied as he pushed the door open.

"Now go!" Taehyung said as he took a step into the room and picked up the portable lamp which was beside the door. "Naw, I want to see him upclose man..." Yoongi entered the room and stood beside Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and turned on the lamp. The two of room walked to Jimin who was fast asleep. "Jimin-ah, wake up!" Taehyung said as he gently pushed Jimin who was fast asleep.

Jimin snorted a bit and opened his heavy lidded eyes. "Wh-what? Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he blinked his eyes continuously. Taehyung held the cup at Jimin's mouth.

"Drink." Taehyung instructed as Jimin had no choice but to gulp the liquid down. He was very thirsty and he was dirty as well since he have not bathed ever since Taehyung caught him.

"Oo, this is Jimin? Why haven't you did anything yet?" Yoongi frowned. "Aish, hyung. I will ans-"

"Wait, what thing? What are you doing, Tae?" Jimin questioned. "I will expla-"

"Now, Tae."

"NO, I CAN'T!" Taehyung shouted as he gripped the glass tightly.

Yoongi smoothed Taehyung's arm as Taehyung calmed down. "I am sorry, I can't..." Taehyung looked down onto the floor, his eyes screaming help.
_____________________________
I AM SO SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS 😢😢😢😢