Chapter 36: Hospital

Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok waited outside of the operation room nervously.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung were undergoing an operation each as they needed to take the bullet(s) out from their body.

Yoongi rubbed his face and sat back, letting his back hit the seat that he was sitting on.

Hoseok was beside Yoongi, trying to calm the nervous Yoongi down. Yoongi was quite close to tears, afraid he might lose his best friend.

ғlaѕнвacĸ, yoongι pov

I looked down at Taehyung, blood were flowing everywhere. All I cared about now was my best friend who was lying in front of me.

Jimin was sobbing loudly as Jimin rested his head onto Taehyung's chest.

I stared at Taehyung at shock. The only emotion I showed was shock. I was too shock to even cry, to even scream, to even think of what to do.

I held onto his hands and tried my best to think of what I can do.

At least my brain was working a bit more but my voice and tears were not. I looked at his breathing pace.

His chest was still going up and down, showing that he was still breathing.

After about 40 seconds, I noticed his breathing pace was slow. Too slow for someone who is still alive.

I began to panick and my brain was empty again. God darn my brain. It kept on betraying me.

I moistened my lips as it became slower than before and finally my voice was back to me so at least I can talk.

"He... He..." Those two words were all I can make out. Never mind, my voice is still betraying me just like my brain.

Suddenly, Hoseok came and told us to quickly bring him to the hospital.

Why am I so stupid? Why didn't I say, "BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" when I saw his breathing pace decreased.

end oғ ғlaѕнвacĸ

The operation room door where Jungkook was in, opened.

Jimin quickly stood up as the doctor walked out. "Doctor, is my friend alright?" Jimin's eyes were puffy and bloodshot from all the crying.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook is alright. He just need to rest and he can't use his leg for now. It is very weak so we will need our nurses to bring him for some exercise." The doctor gave a gentle smile and Jimin smiled happily.

"Thank you so much for saving my friend!" The doctor shook his head and walked off.

Now, left with Taehyung.