Chapter 21: Explain

Taehyung entered Jimin's room and turned the lights on, for once. He pulled a black chair with him and placed it in front of Jimin.

Jimin squinted his eyes to see who came in. He would expect Taehyung since he was the only one who come in, but who knows sometimes other people might come in.

Taehyung settled down in front of Jimin and placed his hands on his knees. "How are you, Jimin?" Taehyung asked, giving Jimin a small smile.

"Fine, I guess. I just miss the outside world." Jimin sighed as he shaked his hancuffed hands.

"You will see it soon." Taehyung smiled brighter and Jimin frowned.

"Uh huh..." Jimin nodded a little and stared on top.

"So, you are going to kill me soon, I guess..." Jimin stated, eyes still on the celing.

"I am sorry, Jimin. It is my job..." Taehyung pursed his lips as he placed his head on his hands.

"You should have done so earlier, why wait until now?" Jimin asked, eyes starting to fill with tears. Jimin looked at Taehyung's blank eyes.

"I-"

"If you want, you can do it now. There is no point for me to stay here if you are going to kill me sooner or later." Jimin cut off Taehyung's sentence.

"I am not going to do it now, Jimin.  For tomorrow, just follow what I say, alright?" Taehyung asked, hands on Jimin's shoulders as Taehyung forced Jimin to stare at Taehyung's eyes.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Just do it, please?" Taehyung pleaded. Jimin rolled his eyes and nodded. Jimin started to trust Taehyung a little more, but he knows Taehyung will still kill him anyways, like what Taehyung said, it was his job.

He can't do anything about it. "Thank you, Jimin." Taehyung smiled, his eyes a little watery. Taehyung released his grip from Jimin's shoulders and sat back down on his seat.

"Tomorrow will be a tough day for all of us. Stay safe, Park Jimin."