Chapter 47: Discharged

"Careful" Jimin said with worry as Taehyung held onto Jimin for support.

"I am alright, Jimin!" Taehyung said with a weak smile.

"How could you be alright when you pretend to fall on the road and because of that you ended up injuring your leg?" Jimin huffed as he opened Taehyung's house door with the keys that Taehyung handed him.

Jungkook was discharged a week earlier than Taehyung, so now he was at home resting and he was finally able to walk again.

After gaining much confidence that Mr Choo would leave them alone, they moved back to their own houses except for Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi moved to Hoseok's house. Jimin decided to stay at Taehyung's so he would not bother Namjoon.

Jimin gently settled Taehyung onto the couch and looked at Taehyung's wound.

Jimin grimaced when he saw the bloody wound on Taehyung's knee. Taehyung told Jimin where he placed the first-aid kit and Jimin quickly went to get it.

Jimin placed the kit beside him and started to wrap up Taehyung's wound.

Taehyung winced in pain when Jimin used a piece of cotton wool , dipped in alcohol to gently wipe on Taehyung's wound to kill the germs.

Once Jimin bandaged the wound, Jimin planted a small kiss onto Taehyung's bandaged wound.

"There, all better!" Jimin smiled and went to wash his hands and keep the kit.

Jimin sat beside Taehyung and placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Would you be going school, Tae? I have school tomorrow and I was wondering whether you want to enroll in the same school as me." Jimin asked curiously.

That question has never came across Jimin's mind until then.

"Nope. I study online! We were not suppose to go to school. Stupid rules..." Taehyung gritted his teeth and kicked the air with his injured knee, making Taehyung wince again.

"Aahh, Taehyung, stop making your wound even worse!" Jimin complained.

"It will heal if you give it more kisses..." Taehyung smirked, once the pain was gone.

Jimin rolled his eyes and planted three kisses onto Taehyung's wound.

"Kiss me on the lips as well!" Taehyung smirked wider. Jimin blushed deeply.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he waited for a pair of soft, plump lips to hit his lips, and it did.
_____________________________
WELP CAN SOMEONE KISS THE BANDAGE ON MY KNEE AS WELL? IT HURTS A LOT! JIMIN OPPA, WHERE ARE YOU :'(

actually i didnt put any bandage since it keeps sticking to my skin... and now bcuz of the cream i put, it looks like there is pus on my wound...

Kidnapped ☆P.JM-K.TH☆ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें