Chapter 32: Decision

Jimin began to tear up as he saw Jungkook crumpled in front of him.

Jungkook fell to the floor, hands on his brand new wound on his right leg. Blood ran down his leg as he cried out in pain.

Mr Choo faced back to Taehyung and Jimin. "You were given a few more minutes before I will kill you three." Mr Choo glared at Taehyung.

"Choose now, or never see anyone here again!" Mr Choo shouted. Suddenly, Taehyung felt a small ding from his phone. That was the cue that Yoongi was outside already.

"I-I have made my decision." Taehyung stuttered. Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line, closing his eyes.

He is going to lose his life, he is sure of it. Even if Taehyung does not kill him, both of them would be dead. Jimin was very worried. He is going to die young. Jimin has always dreamt of becoming an idol when he grow older, marry someone whom he loves and grow old together with his partner. But now, everything is coming down. He is going to die very soon and he was unable to say bye to his friends, his family and even Jungkook.

The thought of Jimin dying real soon made Jimin cry harder. Why is his fate so cruel, why must he go through this, why is he even here, who did this to him. His parents, isn't it?

"Then do it, K-24V! No one is stopping you from progressing on whatever you did. Kill him or I kill the both of you!" Mr Choo claimed, his gun still pointing to Taehyung.

Taehyung shut his eyes very tightly, his gun was slowly moving down to Jimin's cheek. The few men who entered the house just now, all had guns pointing to Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.

"I choose..." Taehyung started and took a deep breath.

"I am sorry Jimin..." Taehyung whispered as tears ran down his smooth cheeks.

"Be free..." Taehyung whispered again. Jimin cried harder than ever. "GO!" Taehyung shouted really loudly. This was it. His life, was now gone. Taehyung then pulled the trigger.

Once Yoongi and Hoseok heard the shout, the quickly busted into the room.

Jungkook screamed loudly, crying hard. "JIMIN HYUNG!!" Jungkook screamed and kicked around with his left leg as another bang was heard. Yoongi and Hoseok were too late, but they started to shoot non stop.
_____________________________
CLIFFHANGER~