Bonus Chapter 1: Sope

Yoongi stared at the motionless Taehyung in front of him.

Hoseok was out to get dinner for Yoongi and himself so Yoongi was all alone in the hospital room with Taehyung.

Yoongi scooted closer to Taehyung and grabbed Taehyung's limp hand.

"Taehyung-ah, how are you? We are all waiting for you to get up... Please stop making me worry with the zigzagged lines and beeping sounds from the heart monitor. I don't want to see or hear them. I want them out of your life, no where near you wherever you are. You don't need the heart monitor to show that you are alive. All I just need is you. Hoseok is coming back soon... I really wonder how does Hoseok feel about me. Does he like me back? Psh, I don't think so... I am so horrible. I didn't did my job to protect you. I really do love him, Tae. I can't bare the pain of a heartbreak. It is horrible, horrible like me... I don't kn-"

Hoseok opened the door into the hospital room. "I am back, Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok chirped as he placed two containers of ramyeon onto the food table that was meant for Taehyung.

"Oh, hi!" Yoongi gave a small smile and released his grasps from Taehyung's hands. Of course with making sure that Taehyung's hands were on the bed, and not hanging down from the bed.

Hoseok passed Yoongi a pair of chopsticks and a container of ramyeon with a packet of chili powder on the cover.

"I don't know whether you want it spicy or not, so I just grabbed on chili powder for you... The noodles are not spicy." Hoseok explained when he saw Yoongi frowning as Yoongi picked up the chili packet.

Yoongi nodded and placed the chili powder aside. He walked towards the glass table which is beside Taehyung and took a chair to sit down and enjoy his meal.

Yoongi took off the cover and a gust of steam was released, hitting Yoongi's face with its warm air.

Yoongi opened up the chili packet and poured the whole packet into the noodles. He grabbed his chopsticks and began to mix the spicy soup around, making sure that the powders were diffused.

Hoseok took another chair and sat beside Yoongi. Hoseok did the same, just that his noodles were already spicy.

They began to eat their hot noodles as they looked at Taehyung, wanting him to wake up any moment now.

No words were exchanged between the two boys until Yoongi finished his noodles. Yoongi grabbed his empty container, and packet and threw them away into the trash bin.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi as Yoongi sat on his seat again.

"So uhm, hyung..." Hoseok started, placing his chopsticks over his container.

"Remember about that time I said if I don't betray you guys, I get a..." Hoseok blushed and looked away from Yoongi.

Yoongi gulped as he thought of what Hoseok said when Hoseok does not betray them.

"I uh..  you want it now?" Yoongi asked, cheeks growing red.

This got to be a dream for Yoongi. Him kissing his crush, it is impossible.

"If you wanna..." Hoseok replied in a soft voice.

Yoongi took in a deep breath before leaning forward to give a gentle kiss to Hoseok on the cheek.

Yoongi blushed hard after he gave Hoseok the kiss and Hoseok was screaming internally.

"So.. Did that kiss meant anything??" Yoongi asked, hoping for Hoseok to say yes.

Hoseok bit his lip and nodded. Hoseok is going to confess on the spot. If Hoseok hold in any longer, Hoseok will feel his heart explode.

"I like you, hyung..." Hoseok immediatelt shyed away once he confessed.

Yoongi's eyes grew wide. What? Are you sure that this is NOT a dream???

Hoseok took a small glance at Yoongi. His heart shattered when he saw Yoongi's shocked expression.

"I-I am sorry. I know you don't like me back, I bet you hate me now... I am an idiot..." Hoseok cried out, covering his face.

Yoongi sighed and grabbed Hoseok's shoulder, forcing Hoseok to look at Yoongi.

"Hyung..." Hoseok whimpered as Yoongi smashed his lips onto Hoseok's soft ones.

Hoseok smiled into the kiss and kissed Yoongi back, hard.

After 30 seconds of kissing, Yoongi pulled away to catch his breath.

Yoongi cupped Hoseok's face and looked dead into Hoseok's eyes. "Yes, you are an idiot, but you are my idiot. Be my boyfriend, Hoseok-ah..."

Hoseok squealed and jumped up and down. The excited Hoseok caused his bowl of unfinished ramyeon soup onto the table and some dripping onto the floor.

"SHIT!" Hoseok screamed as Yoongi quickly passed Hoseok tissue papers which were beside Taehyung's bed.

Hoseok spreaded tissue papers on the spilled soup and threw them into the container.

Hoseok made sure he wiped the table and floor clean before he threw the container filled with tissue papers and a bit of soup into the trash bin as well.

Hoseok walked towards Yoongi and sat on his laps. "So? What is your answer, baby?" Yoongi smirked as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and Yoongi rested his head onto Hoseok's right shoulder.

Hoseok blushed and answered. "Of course my answer is a yes..." Hoseok smiled and turned around to face his boyfriend.

Yoongi smiled and nodded as he placed a peck on Hoseok's lips.

"I love you so so much, Hoseok..." Yoongi mumbled as he turned Hoseok around so Yoongi can nuzzle his head into Hoseok shoulder and backhug Hoseok.

"I love you so much as well, Yoongi hyung..." Hoseok smiled as he felt Yoongi placed a small kiss onto Hoseok's neck.
_____________________________
There will be one more bonus chapter before this book officially ends. There WILL be a sequel so please support it! It will be called "Run". So far, I haven't started on it yet but I will work on it, I promise you guys. I would like to complete Calico cat before I make the sequel for this!

This is the longest chapter so far for Kidnapped, IDK how long will the next one be so yeah :)