Chapter 2: Best friend

"Hello? Jiminie hyung?" Jimin immediately sat up straight when he saw a hand waving in front of him. He noticed a boy with brown fluffy hair sat in front of him.

The boy wore a round-rimmed glasses, plain white shirt, dark blue baggy jeans and most importantly, his timberland boots.

"Ah, Jungkook. Why are you here?" Jimin asked the boy in front of him as Jimin rubbed his eyes. "You called me here, remember?" Jungkook asked, his voice were filled with worry.

"Um, I did? Oh yeah, I did..." Jimin blushed a little a scratch his head cutely. Jungkook chuckled at the elder. Jimin got up from his seat and went behind the counter. He played with the cash register and Jungkook got up from his own seat as well and walked in front of Jimin.

"Why do you even still work in this small little cafe? You don't seem to earn a lot from here..." Jungkook mumbled as he glanced around. "At least I can earn money, right?" Jimin scoffed and stopped playing with the cash register.

"Alright hyung, now tell me what you want to say..." Jungkook sighed and lean against the counter. "Jungkookie, please don't tell anyone this but..." Jimin started but Jungkook was staring intensely at Jimin.

"Hey stop staring, you pabo!" Jimin pointing his index finger to Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged but he motioned for Jimin to continue. "Okay so, yesterday when I got back from work, I heard appa and eomma saying these few words, "Jimin", "call", "kidnap" and "die". I am worried, Kookie..." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the elder. "They what? Do they want your life, like blimming hell man..."

"I don't know, I am just worried..."

"It is alright, hyung. I will protect you. If anything happens, call me yeah?" Jimin nodded and blushed again.

Jimin has a crush on Jungkook since they started to become best friends, but Jimin know that Jungkook has never loved him more than a friend and that broke his heart so much...
---
"Hello? Is this Mr Choo?"

"Yes, I am speaking! How may I help you?"

"Ah yes, hello sir. I need your help..."