Chapter 17: Find Him

Jungkook slammed his phone on the dining table in anger. Why hadn't Jimin been to school these few days? It made Jungkook really worried.

Jungkook's mother walked towards Jungkook. Hey sweetie, are you alright?" Jungkook's mother asked, eyes showing worry.

"Eomma, Jimin has not been in school for days and whenever I call him, he never picked up it!" Jungkook grunted, his hand running down his face.

Jungkook's mother patted the younger's head. "Where has he been? Maybe you could try and find him!" Mrs Jeon smiled as she sat beside her son. Or maybe, the kidnapper found him. Jungkook just remembered that Jimin's parents once said that they wanted to kidnap Jimin or something?

If that really happens, Jungkook did not even protect Jimin, just like what he said a few days ago. "Shit..." Jungkook stood up, taking his phone from the table and ran to his room to change into something presentable.

Mrs Jeon frowned and stood up as well, her eyes following the running younger. Jungkook rummaged through his closet to find his clothes and he quickly just threw on a nice one on himself.

He took his wallet and phone and ran out of his room. He ran to the living room and gave Mrs Jeon a kiss on the cheek before running out of the house.

Mrs Jeon still looked at the younger, confused. Jungkook quickly ran to school. It was where Jungkook last saw him. "He said he had to meet his father..." Jungkook mumbled and panted heavily when he reached the school's gate.

He looked at the direction where Jimin went. Jungkook followed where Jimin went, trying to remember where Jimin went based on his memory.

After one minute of fast-walking, he stopped. He did not payed attention to Jimin when he left as he focused on walking back home to watch his favourite Iron Man movie again.

"I will find you, Park Jimin..." Jungkook mumbled as he tried to think of ways where Jimin would go and meet his father.

When Jimin said he had to meet his father, it had be a trap as after Jimin said he went to find his father, he did not call or even appear at school after that day.

"I will find you no matter what, Jimin. It is because..." Jungkook stopped and continued,

"I love you"