Chapter 9: Going out

Taehyung fell onto his bed and checked his phone. It was late at night and he was not asleep yet. He was suppose to do his mission today but all he did was to give Jimin his number.

Taehyung was not sure whether Jimin would ever call his appa as he contacted his father the least. Taehyung pressed the off button and he clutched his phone.

He placed his hand, which has his phone, onto his chest, praying hard that Jimin would call Mr Park for a reason.
---
Jimin pursed his lips as he knocked on the door of his house. The house inside was dark, no sound was coming from inside. Jungkook had left Jimin even though he volunteered to send Jimin home as Jimin forced him to go back home or else his mother would scold him.

His knocked again but there was no answer. It was cold outside, the wind blew his blonde hair, making it messy. He already threw his bubble tea cup as it was empty.

Jimin sighed and pressed the doorbell. "Shit..." He muttered as he pressed it multiple times. His father have not fixed the doorbell, Jimin knew it. Jimin took his phone out from his pocket and tried dialing his mother.

No answer.

He looked at the screen again and dialed his father. Suddenly, he heard the other line of the phone was being picked up.

"Abeoji! Oh my gosh, please open the door! I need to get in!!" The other line of the phone was silent for a while and a voice spoke. "Jimin?" Jimin frowned at the deep voice from the other line. That is not his father!

"Who... Who are you? You aren't my appa! That voice you have, sounds... Familiar..." The other side of the line grew silent again and there was a small chuckle.

"Jimin-ah, I am your father's friend! He is out with me at the pub, no one is at home! Your mother went... to her friends house for a party! Yes..." The voice sounded a bit unsure.

"Where is my appa? I want to speak to him!" Jimin grew worried as he gripped his pants.

"He is drunk, Jimin! That is why I picked up his phone." Jimin bit his lips. "Alright then... Please bring my appa back quickly!" Jimin quickly ended the call and sat at the doorsteps, waiting for his parents to "arrive home".

"I finally got his number."