Chapter 38: Safe

They were not allowed to meet Taehyung just yet while Jungkook was already shifted to a regular patient's bed.

Jungkook's condition was not too bad, just that he is still asleep, and haven't woke up ever since he was out of the operation room.

Hoseok told Jimin that they saw a group of students outside the house, doing some sort of project.

Jimin then remembered that he heard from some of the teachers that they were going on a field trip to a deserted place so Jimin decided to call Namjoon.

Jimin found his phone in Taehyung's bag so he borrowed Hoseok's portable charger to charge his dead phone.

The other side of the line picked up, followed by a hello. "Hello, Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Ji-Jimin? Oh my god, where have you been??" Namjoon asked worridly.

"I will tell you that later but all I need to tell you is that Jungkook is with me. He is... alright..." Jimin told Namjoon calmly.

"Oh gods, I am so glad to hear that! How are you, Jimin?"

"I am alright, don't need to worry. I will also go back to school tomorrow." Jimin replied.

They talked for a little while and Jimin had to hang up as he saw Jungkook cough. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi rushed to see Jungkook.

The first thing that Jungkook saw was Jimin. "H-hyung..." He croaked out. Jimin smiled at Jungkook and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"You are alright now, Kookie-ah. I am alright too!" Jimin said cheerfully. Jungkook let off a weak smile.

He whispered a thank you to Yoongi and Hoseok and the both of them nodded at Jungkook.

Yoongi felt a little better but Hoseok still had take care of Yoongi.

"I will go call the doctor!" Hoseok said and ran out of the room.

"Hyung, where have you been?" Jungkook asked curiously. Yoongi looked at Jimin and shook his head. Jungkook frowned at Yoongi, and Jimin sighed.

The doctor quickly came in and check on Jungkook. The doctor told the three that Jungkook is alright now.

The trio thanked the doctor and the doctor walked out. Jungkook felt tired again and told Jimin that he was exhausted.

Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok walked out, leaving Jungkook to sleep.

"So um, H-Hoseok hyung right?" Jimin asked as he looked at Hoseok. "Yeap!" Hoseok said cheerfully.

"And Yoongi hyung?" Yoongi nodded.
_____________________________
THIS IS THE SHITTEST CHAP EVER. Omg so sorry😖

Please do vote and comment!! ❤