Chapter 15: Disobedient

Taehyung walked into the room where Jimin was being held at. His small lamp lighting up the way to Jimin.

Taehyung pulled a table which was at the side of the room and walked to Jimin, dragging the table with one hand and a tray with the other.

Taehyung pushed the table in front of Jimin and settled the tray onto the table. Jimin rolled his eyes when he saw what was on the tray. It was food. "Come on, Jimin! Eat up!" Taehyung took a spoon of rice and pointed it at Jimin's mouth.

Since Jimin's hands were still handcuffed, Jimin could not move his hands so he needed Taehyung to feed him.

"How many times do I need to tell you? I am not eating your stupid food! Who knows what drugs you might put it them?" Jimin said as he moved his head back away from Taehyung.

"You are going to starve to death! There is no drug in this, come on! I bought it from the food court outside. I am not even suppose to let you eat this!" Taehyung grunted as he placed the spoon on the plate of food.

Jimin stuck his tongue out at Taehyung and looked away. "I am going to die anyways, what is the point of eating your drugged food?" Jimin mumbled, his eyes looking into the darkness.

"Eat up!" Taehyung said again, as he picked up the spoon of food. "NO STOP! Leave me alone you twat!" Jimin huffed as Taehyung forced the food into Jimin's mouth. Jimin spat it out onto the floor.

"That's it, Park Jimin!" Taehyung got up and left, leaving the boy all alone in the dark room. When Taehyung got to his seat, he sighed and looked at the papers stacked on his desk. "K-24V! Have you killed the boy?" Mr Choo asked Taehyung as he walked towards him.

"N-not yet sir..." Taehyung stuttered as he grabbed the papers. "Well, you need to do it soon! I will give you three more days and by the end of the three days, you will need to kill Park Jimin, understand?" Taehyung gulped and nodded.

Mr Choo patted Taehyung's head and walked to another worker. "I swear I seriously don't know what to do with that boy..." Taehyung muttered as he placed the papers back on the table and turned on his computer.
_____________________________
Idk what's this...