Chapter 13: Past

Back to when Taehyung was very young...

Taehyung sat on his mini cardboard box as he blowed hot air onto his cold small hands.

It was winter, snowflakes were falling onto the ground and his cardboard box, making his box wet. Taehyung sighed as he laid down on the box. Taehyung bit his fingernails as he shivered in the cold.

His parents left him alone. They abandoned him, making Taehyung all lonely and sad. Taehyung was so skinny he could see his bones under his shirt.

He depended on those kind souls who were willing to give him food as Taehyung had no money with him. It was really hard for a 10 years old boy to suffer all of these.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt someone was shaking him. He looked at the man and the man smiled at him. "Hello there, little boy! You seem very cold, do you want to come into my house?" The man asked, his hand stretched out for Taehyung to reach. Even though parents always say, "Never accept these types of offers from strangers", Taehyung was hopeless.

He really needed warmth. Taehyung nodded and took the man's hand. The man quickly directed him to his house for warmth and his house was just a few minutes walk away.

Taehyung stepped into the man's house. There was a fireplace at the side of the room and Taehyung quickly ran there and stood in front of it, absorbing the heat. The man came back to Taehyung with a warm cup of hot chocolate.

"I only can let you stay here for a night. I have a company and I can assure you, my workers earn a lot each mission! If you want, I can let you work there. Any age is accepted but you will need to go through a test." The kind man said, smiling.

When Taehyung heard they earned a lot, he immediately accepted the job offer. "Great! I will bring you to my company tomorrow and we will start the test with a few other people!"

~Next morning~

"Come on boy! Let's go!" The man smiled at Taehyung and Taehyung immediately woke up from his sleep. He quickly got changed and brushed his teeth (The man had extra) but the clothes were too big but Taehyung did not really care.

They quickly got to the company and Taehyung saw a row of boys lined up. The man signalled for Taehyung to join the boys and Taehyung quickly ran to them.
_____________________________
Guys,please don't be a silent reader. Vote for each chapter!!! Thank you~~~