Chapter 19: Found Out

Jimin felt glad that Taehyung did not rush him to bathe quickly. Jimin got out with Taehyung clean set of clothes.

It was a bit too big for Jimin but it didn't matter at all. Taehyung smiled when Jimin was all freshed and cleaned.

"Alright, come on Jimin. Let's get back to your room." Taehyung said as he held Jimin by his wrist and directed him back to his room.

Jimin pouted but he knows he had no choice but to listen. When Taehyung pushed open the door, they heard a voice. "K-24V? Why are you here so late at night? Why are you going to the victim's room?" Mr Choo asked.

Taehyung gulped as he pushed Jimin into the room. Thank goodness Mr Choo didn't see Jimin nor saw Taehyung pushing Jimin inside.

Mr Choo frowned at Taehyung as Taehyung smiled innocently at him. "So, what is it?" Mr Choo asked, arms folded.

"O-oh um... I forgotten I had something to do so I came back here to complete it!" Taehyung gave his famous box smile. "And what are you doing with the open door to the victim's room?"

Taehyung gulped at that question. "Oh uh... I needed to check on him and make sure he is alright!" Mr Choo raised an eyebrow. "Alright? He needs to die! What are you even doing, K-24V?"

"Um well, I need to make sure that he is alright before I kill him, right?" Taehyung played with the side of his shirt. Mr Choo huffed and walked inside the victim's door.

He found Jimin, sitting on his chair, his handcuffs and legcuffs on. Jimin looked as innocent as he can. He pretended to squint his eyes and cock his head to the side when he saw Mr Choo, not wanting to be found out.

Mr Choo rolled his eyes and closed the door to Jimin's room. "You will need to kill him in 2 days time, you heard me?" Mr Choo's voice turned deep and Taehyung gulped.

"Y-yes sir!" With that, Mr Choo walked off. Taehyung let out a breath and quietly walked into Jimin's room.

Taehyung gave Jimin a thumbs up and went to secure the locks for the cuffs. Mr Choo was already suspecting that Taehyung was helping the victim.

He can't be THAT clean and he does not look like he had not been eating. Mr Choo needed to watch out for Taehyung before he does anything against the rules.