Chapter 33: Leftover

Jimin shut his eyes tightly once Taehyung shouted go.

When he heard a bang, the impact never hit him. He continued to shut his eyes tightly for about a minute but nothing hit him at all.

During that minute, he heard many gun shots and Jimin was patiently waiting for the impact to come.

Jungkook was screaming Jimin's name but all Jimin could hear was gun shots.

Jimin took the courage and opened his eyes. The first thing he was, was a man who was on the floor.

His eyes widened as he scanned the surroundings. He saw Jungkook trying to crawl to Jimin while Yoongi and Hoseok were trying to shoot at the men.

Jimin looked down and saw something that shocked him. Taehyung.

He was lying on the flood, blood oozing out from his stomach and back.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jimin screamed as he thrusted around in his seat.

He pulled his hands and legs but the they would not budge.

"TAAE!" Jimin continued to shout as even more tears were rolling down.

"Yoongi hyung! I am out!" Hoseok shouted as Yoongi too, was out of bullets.

One guy left and he was smirking at Yoongi and Hoseok. "You betrayers!" He shouted and tried to shoot Yoongi but he dodged.

The man just continued to shoot at the both of them but they kept dodging.

Hoseok quickly took out two tranquilizer from his bag and tossed to Yoongi.

"You serious? He would not die!" Yoongi shouted.

"JUST DO IT!" Hoseok screamed. He turned it on and he quickly helped Yoongi to turn it on as well.

Hoseok just snatched it out of Yoongi's hand and tossed it at the man, making one of them hitting him. He immediately fell to the floor.

Yoongi took a deep breath and looked at his best friend.

"Tae..." Yoongi bent down and ran his fingers into Taehyung's hair. Hoseok quickly untied Jimin and Hoseok went to help Jungkook. "TAEHYUNG..." Jimin wept loudly. "

"Taehyung, you can't go. Stay with me, please. Don't die..." Jimin cried in Taehyung's chest.

Yoongi's eyes widened after a few seconds and he pointed to Taehyung.

"He...He..."
_____________________________
Taehyung might have died, who knows ;). The description in this chapter sucks.

This book is hitting 1k reads soon, I am so happy. I didn't expect this book to have higher reads than my other two Jikook books. Thank you to whoever is reading this. I love you❤

It is coming to an end in 17 chapters. There will be bonus chapter WOO