Chapter 41: False

Jimin stared at the recently  moved hand in shock. Hoseok quickly lifted Yoongi's head up and settled his head on the couch before running out of the room to call the doctor.

"Tae?" Jimin asked as he gently shaked Taehyung's shoulder. "Please wake up! Open your eyes, look at me!" Jimin said as the doctor quickly entered Taehyung's room, with Hoseok behind him.

Jimin stood behind the doctor with Hoseok as they looked at the doctor, making sure Taehyung was alright.

Yoongi suddenly sat up and rubbed his eyes to remove the crust. "W-what's happening?" Yoongi asked, confused.

Hoseok ran to Yoongi and sat beside Yoongi, rubbing his back. The doctor sighed as he stood back.

"Is he awake, doctor?" Jimin asked as he looked at the doctor with nervousness and excitement in his eyes.

The doctor shook his head. Jimin looked at Taehyung who was back to lying down on the hospital bed, silently.

"It was just some reflexes. These reflexes happens when there are loud in the room or just to prevent pain. They may make some sound, open their eyes or just moved some body parts. They are not fully awake but the good thing is, he has a higher chance of recovery as he is in the prolonged vegetative stage. Nothing serious. If these type of things happen again, inform the doctors. He will be awake soon, just not now. Be patient." The doctor smiled and gently patted Jimin's shoulder.

He whispered a good luck into Jimin's ear as he left the room. Since when did Jimin made loud noises? Maybe when Jimin talked, it is considered a bit loud to Tae so he just moved.

All in all, his heart broke when he knew Taehyung is not awake yet. Jimin took a glance at the Yoonseok couple.

They just gave a reassuring smile to Jimin. Jimin sat back down on the chair and held Taehyung's hand again.

"Please be awake soon, I still need to hit you for making me excited. I need to tell you SO much things. I want to do so much things with you." Jimin begged. He kissed Taehyung's hand and looked at the fragile boy in front of him.

"Sorry, Tae. It was all my fault that this happened." ----
DON'T KILL ME. YOU HEARD DA DOC.

Please vote and comment :)))