Chapter 20: Confused

"I can't do it, hyung!" Taehyung shouted, he fell onto his bed, phone beside his ear as he talked to Yoongi.

"Just do it and everything will be alright!" Yoongi said calmly. "Huh? You think it is that easy to just pull the trigger at his temple? Why don't you try it to Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung spat out.

"Whatever, I will go to your place. Be there is 5 minutes!" Yoongi quickly ended the call and rushed to Taehyung's house.

Taehyung placed his phone on his night stand and covered his face with his pillow. Why did he even accept this mission.

A god darn angel is in front of him and he needs to kill him. Taehyung screamed into his pillow and threw it across the room. He is confused, mixed feelings to be exact.

Taehyung just slowly walked out of his room so he could meet Yoongi hyung. Taehyung really needs to talk to his hyung, he does not know what to do. Yoongi came in 6 minutes and when Yoongi went into Taehyung's house, he immediately sat on Tae's couch and wiped his sweat that was formed on his forehead.

"Pabo. You came in 6 minutes." Taehyung claimed, tapping his foot on the floor. "W-whatever..." Yoongi panted. Taehyung sat beside Yoongi and raised a brow at him.

"Do you know what you need to do?" Yoongi asked, after he calmed down.

"Of course I know!"

"You MUST kill him, Tae. It is the rule! Just shoot and everything will be fine!"

Taehyung pursed his lips, looking at the blank television in front of them. "No. I got a plan, hyung. There is a high chance it will fail and I need your help as well. Anyone's life can be in danger. Mr Choo is too strong." Taehyung looked at Yoongi, hoping Yoongi will help. Yoongi huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I hate myself that I am friends with an idiot."

"Aww, thanks hyung!" Taehyung smiled and hugged Yoongi.

"Your mood can really change so easily." Yoongi gently pushed Tae off him. "Anyways, why can't you kill him?" Yoongi asked, his head cocked to the right side.

"I don't know... I just can't do it! It does not seem right..." Taehyung answered, wiping off Yoongi's sweat that was on him when he hugged Yoongi.

"What? Why?"

"I really don't know, hyung... I think I might..." Taehyung stopped his sentence.