Chapter 35: Run

Hoseok walked forward to Yoongi with Jungkook's arm around Hoseok's shoulder, using Hoseok as a support.

"Come on, don't just sit there and stare at Tae! Bring him to the hospital!" Hoseok shouted as Yoongi and Jimin helped Taehyung up, each of Taehyung's arm around each of Jimin and Yoongi's shoulder.

Hoseok helped Jungkook out while Jungkook was limping. Now, Jungkook's heart hurts so much more than before.

Jimin didn't even bother to ask how was Jungkook! Jungkook grew upset and scoffed.

"You alright buddy?" Hoseok asked when he heard Jungkook's scoff.

"Yeah, just a bit upset. My name is Jungkook, no need to call me buddy." Jungkook replied with pain in his voice.

"Alright then, Jungkook. My name is Hoseok." Hoseok said cheerfully with a smile on his face and opened Yoongi's car door for Jungkook to sit inside, at the back row.

Hoseok took out a handkerchief from his backpack and used it to wrap around Jungkook's wounded area while waiting for Yoongi and Jimin to arrive with Taehyung.

Jungkook winced in pain. He shut his eyes tight, bit his lips and clenched his fist as Hoseok tightened the handkerchief.

"There!" Hoseok gently patted Jungkook leg and walked to the front seat when Yoongi and Jimin came.

Jimin and Yoongi quickly settled Taehyung in. Yoongi quickly ran to the driver's seat and started to engine, rushing off to the hospital. Before Yoongi started the car, Jungkook looked outside and found his classmates all sitting on the grass.

He pursed his lips and looked at Jimin who was on the other side. Jimin was looking at Taehyung, whose head was lying on Jimin's lap, Taehyung's legs were touching Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook didn't mind since Taehyung was injured. Taehyung was facing down so he would not lie down on his back.

Jimin looked at Taehyung worriedly as Jungkook pushed his inner cheek out with his tongue, signalling he was jealous.

Jungkook just stared out of the window as the car drove to the nearest hospital.
_____________________________
Poor Jungkookie BUT AHH THIS BOOK IS REACHING 1K READS. I am so happy 😭

Please vote and comment!!