Chapter 12: Change

"Where is my appa?" Jimin blurted out. His face suddenly turned red with embarrassment and the man in front of him laughed, placing his knife into his belt.

"Geez Jimin! Why are you so adorbs." Jimin frowned at the word, "Adorbs". Jimin sucks at short-forms. The guy took up the lamp again and held it beside his face. "Ta-Taehyung?" Jimin asked, his eyes furrowed a bit.

"Please Tae, let me go! I helped you!" Jimin cried out. He prayed his hardest Taehyung was not here to kill him. "I am sorry, Jimin. I can't..." Taehyung sighed and settled the lamp down again.

"I need to continue my work stuff. After that I will transfer you to somewhere.. Better..." With that, Taehyung left the dark room. Jimin hoped that the place Taehyung is transferring him to is Jimin's own home.

Taehyung sighed and he ruffled his hair. He got to his new desk and sat down on his seat. Mr Choo rearranged them so now Taehyung was sitting beside Yoongi and Yoongi was in the middle of Taehyung and Hoseok.

Taehyung really hated this new seating arrangement. Blimming Yoongi has a crush on Hoseok ever since they met and whenever Hoseok did something hot, Yoongi will start to squeal a bit and he would go to Taehyung and push him front to back and side to side, making him seem like a high school girl fangirling over a hot boy who he just winked at.

Yoongi glanced at Taehyung and frowned. "Something wrong, Tae?" Yoongi asked with concern. "Nothing much, hyung... Just-" Before Taehyung could complete his sentence, Yoongi made a muffled scream.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok and saw him bit his lips as he combed his hair back. Taehyung face palmed and faced his computer. Taehyung must not fall for Jimin, Jimin is his victim and Taehyung MUST do his work properly.

Never neglect his work because of some stupid love stuff. Taehyung didn't want any of these to happen anyway. He knows he would be jailed or he would have to hide everytime, but he had no choice.

Taehyung chose this life. Taehyung could have rejected the job offer, and now, everything cannot be undone.