Chapter 4: The kidnapper

"K-24V, please come to my office." A fuzzy brown haired man looked up from his computer.

He scrunched up his nose in confusion. Did he just heard his name? He pushed up his falling glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

His colleagues all looked at the man and he just sighed. He got up from his seat and walked to the office.

The man was so tired as he just finished his mission yesterday. He still needed to wash his bloodied shirt.

The man pushed open Mr Choo's door and sat down on a big comfy seat, in front of Mr Choo. "Ah yes, K-24V! Glad to see you again!" K-24V sighed and frowned.

"A new mission?" He asked, hands on his thighs. "Well, yes K-24-" "Please just call me Taehyung. I am sick of that name..." Taehyung interrupted Mr Choo.

Mr Choo shook his head. "No can't do K-24V! It is the rules. We are not supposed to call each other by our real names unless outside or out of mission."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and slammed his hand on the table. "Alright, tell me the mission." Taehyung huffed. He barely got any rest. "I know you finished your other mission yesterday, but this one is special. He told me to ask one of my best kidnapper to do anything to his son, just make sure he does not appear in front of him and he will pay us a lot. You are my best and favourite kidnapper so I send you to this job!"

Mr Choo smiled. Taehyung bit his lips. "Fine... Send me his details and I will see it when I get home..." Taehyung looked at the clock beside Mr Choo's desk. It was 6.30pm.

"And now, I need to go home." Taehyung continued his sentence. Taehyung bowed a little to Mr Choo in order to show respect and he walked out of his office to go to his desk and pack up so that he can go home and rest.

Most importantly wash his bloodied shirt and get ready for the mission he is going to do tomorrow.