Chapter 26: Join

After Yoongi ended the call with Taehyung, Yoongi got out of bed groggily.

He stretched his body once his feet touched the ground as he rubbed his eyes.

Yoongi trudged his feet towards his bathroom, swiftly taking a pair of black shirt and leather jeans from his closet and went to dress up.

"Why am I even in this..." Yoongi sighed as he run his fingers through his tangled hair.

He went back to his room and looked his phone. "Aarrgghh it is still earrrlyyy!" Yoongi groaned as he picked his phone up and packed his bag for the plan.

He walked down the steps to the living room and threw his bag on the sofa and slot his phone in his pocket.

Yoongi pushed open the door to breath in fresh air. Yoongi did some small stretching in the cold air.

He bent down a little since he could not go all the way down, arched his back, pulled his arm behind his back and stretched it a little, just all for the plan later.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" Someone shouted. It sounded very familiar and it made Yoongi gulp.

"H-hey Hoseok!" Yoongi tried his best not to scream and touch his heart when he saw the man.

His hair was tousled and he was wearing a sleeveless white shirt that says, 'I AM YOUR HOPE, I AM YOUR SUNSHINE, I AM YOUR ANGEL!' and a plain black shorts.

Hoseok smiled and waved at Yoongi. Hoseok jogged towards Yoongi slowly. The next thing made Yoongi scream internally.

Hoseok was sweating, making him so hot, Yoongi could faint anytime soon.

"Why are you up early today? Don't you usually wake up late?" Hoseok asked as he combed his hair back, preventing his hair to stick to his forehead.

"O-oh I um, am helping Tae!" "Taehyung? What happened? Please tell me!" Hoseok begged, giving Yoongi his puppy eyes.

Yoongi bit his lips and told Hoseok what was going to happen, afraid Hoseok might tell the whole world and hate Yoongi after this.

"Oh really? Go against Mr Choo? Count me in please!" Hoseok said happily as he jumped up and down.

"Please hyung, i want to join you guys!!" Hoseok begged again.

"Fine, just don't go against us.

"And if I don't?" Hoseok smirked.

"I-uh..."

"Give me a kiss, hyung." Hoseok smiled. Yoongi eyes grew wider.

"I-I..."

"Okay that is a deal! See you at the office!"