Chapter 14: Shoot

A row of men came out. Their heads were covered with a bag made out of cloth and behind them stood another row of men, gun pointing at their heads.

Another man came out and handed the boys a gun each. Making Taehyung wonder what was going on.

Taehyung gulped as he looked at the man who helped him yesterday. He have not even gotten the man's name yet!

All of a sudden, the boys were given guns. "Task number one, shoot them..." The man who helped Taehyung, smirked.

Taehyung eyes widen as the boys beside him shot the man in front of them. Taehyung looked at the man in front of him.

Taehyung could hear him say, "Please don't kill me, I have a family to take care of!" The man who helped him raised an eyebrow.

"The boy at the end, why haven't you shoot him yet?" Taehyung stared at the gun in his hand. "Go on, shoot! This way, you can get the job!"

Taehyung's hand shook as he pointed the gun to the man in front of him. He needed to get a job and raise himself. He needs money and he is doing this for his sake.

Everyone had to be selfish, just for themselves so they could survive. Taehyung closed his eyes and shot the man. He let go of the gun and stared at the ground.

"Well done! Now all of you will have the job!" The man smiled. "My name is Mr Choo and I am your boss." The man, whose name is Mr Choo said as he gave a big smile.

Taehyung just killed someone, on purpose and the male did nothing wrong. A boy beside Taehyung said, "Hi, my name is Min Yoongi! Hope we can work together!" Yoongi gave Taehyung a cute gummy smile.

Taehyung smiled weakly as Yoongi stuck his hand out for him to shake. Taehyung accepted it. "My name is Kim Taehyung." Yoongi smiled wider as him and Taehyung began to talk about a lot of things.

Taehyung suddenly felt an accomplishment after a while. He made a new friend so quickly and he killed someone.

Ever since then, in every mission, Taehyung never failed to kill his victims as he would always feel accomplished in what he did.

Yoongi, his best friend, would always be there for him and the both boys would always help each other through their mission.

tєαѕєr fσr chαptєr 15:
"Eat up, Jimin!"
"NO, STOP IT! Leave me alone you twat!" Jimin spat out.
____________________________
Please support his book :( I spent many weeks trying to come out with a plot. Do vote and comment anything abt this chapter or the story so far. Thank you ❤