Chapter 29: Intruder

Taehyung eyes were shut again, tears were shown as well.

"I am sorry..." Taehyung mouthed to Jimin. "Do what I say... Don't you dare to set this boy free. We need the money and we get the job done." Mr Choo spoke.

He grabbed something that was on his belt, which was around his waist, and spoke into it.

The main door burst open and there came out five men, all heavily armed.

Taehyung pressed his lips into a thin line, not wanting his tears to enter his mouth.

"You are no longer my best and you will be trap here for eternity if you set him free. No freedom." Mr Choo smirked once more, making Taehyung's brain hurt.

Taehyung was very confused. If he does not kill Jimin, Mr Choo would kill the both of them. They still have the plan, right?

"Where in the world is Min Yoongi?" Taehyung thought as he let out a small grunt..

"Stupid dilemma." Taehyung thought to himself again as he stared down at the boy sitting on the seat.

Jimin was shivering and he was biting his lips. Taehyung could see blood run down from Jimin's lips.

Jimin was biting his lips to hard and it worried Taehyung. Taehyung wanted to tell Jimin to stop biting his lips but he can't say a single thing.

"Desicion, K-24V!" Mr Choo's voice boomed. Taehyung hands were seriously beginning to quiver a lot.

"W-what are the men doing here?" Taehyung asked in fear. Mr Choo chuckled. "In case you do something...Against the rule, K-24V!" Mr Choo flashed a smile and spoke again.

"Choose." Out of the blue, they all heard a clang on the floor. All eyes followed the direction of the sound and noticed a boy, about the age of 18 staring at something on the floor, shocked.

Jimin eyes and mouth widen in shock. "Jungkookie..." Jimin thought.

Jimin wanted to run to the younger and hug him, telling him to leave immediately while he clear things out.

Jungkook looked up and looked at Jimin. They had a small eye contact before Mr Choo said, "So dead..."

Jungkook clenched his empty fist and he held onto the penknife tightly. "GET RID OF HIM!" Mr Choo shouted and pointed at Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped and Jimin screamed, not caring whether people could hear him.

Another gun shot was hear and Jimin screamed again.

"JUNGKOOK-SSI!