Chapter 1: Sadness

Jimin stepped into his old wooden house. He gently placed his work bag onto the floor and called out, "Appa, eomma! I am home!"

Jimin's mother's head poked out of the kitchen. His mother rolled his eyes and placed a small amount of food on the table. "There you go, now eat before I dump everything on your disgusting hair."

Jimin just gulped and nodded as he began to quietly eat his food. His parents despise him a lot. When he was younger he remembered he heard his parents talking about killing Jimin and lead their own happy little lives.

Jimin of course got very upset. He loved his parents so much and all they wanted was him dead. They did not care about Jimin at all, they even did not went to Jimin's graduation day. After Jimin's graduation day, he quietly sobbed in his own room, his parents not caring about him at all.

Little did Jimin know, his parents, who were sitting on the couch a little further away from Jimin, are already planning for Jimin's death.
Jimin slowly gulped on his food as he looked at his parents discussing about something.

Jimin strained his ears just to listen. The words he could make out were, "Jimin", "call", "Kidnap" and "die". Jimin grew worried about what was going on.

Are his parents going to send him away? Why kidnap? What does it got to do with him?
__________________________________
ALL THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT