Addicted

Harry's POV

"Punch harder Niall!" I shout.

I have been boxing for over nine years, and now I'm training Zayn and Niall.

He swings his fist at the punching bag then swings the other fist. Zayn is next to me with two, black boxing gloves on.

He walks towards Niall and he puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Let the expert do the job for you." He pulls Niall away from the punching bag and he starts punching.

Niall checks the time on his watch then looks over to me.

"We are going to be late for school if we don't get ready now," Niall says.

"Since when did you cared about getting to school early." I take the boxing gloves off, and I look at Niall.

"Since the principal told me that I have already been late to class more then twenty times. Plus its Thursday and they don't do detention on Fridays. So that means I will be stuck on Saturday detention, and I want to go to Melissa's party on Saturday."

We walk to the end of the hallway of the gym. I open the door, and Zayn jogs to catch up to us.

"You know Rose is going to be there at the party. Right?"

"I bet she's going to be in her room the whole time. I mean Melissa is going to do the party in their house and Rose is Melissa's sister," I say.

Every time Melissa has a party Rose just stays in her room playing the piano. She isn't a party person, she is more of a studying nerd kind of person.

We walk towards the car, and I take my car keys out of my pocket. Zayn sits in the passengers seat, and Niall sits in the back. I start the car, and I pull out of the parking lot.

"Harry are you still dating that tall, blond girl from the mall?" Niall asks.

"Nope I broke up with her yesterday."

"Are you serious. You always have a different girl every week. You just make out with them, and when your tired of her you break up." Zayn says while looking at me.

I step on the break making the car stop in the middle of the road. I turn my face to face Zayn and I raise an eyebrow.

"Look its my life, so I do what I want with it. You don't tell me what to do, or if my choices are wrong. I won't say it again so tell me if I'm not making it clear to you." When he doesn't answer I start to drive the again.

...

We get to campus and I park my car in my spot. I check out at some girls that walk by us. They give me a smile when they see me looking at them. Zayn rolls his eyes, and I just start walking inside.

When I walk inside the school, almost everyone looks at me.

"Hey Harry." Some blond hot girls say.

"Harry how you doing?" A guy with a basketball says.

I am really popular here in Beachside high school. Everyone knows me, and I only know some of them. I feel like the boss when I walk through the hallway with Zayn, and Niall besides me. I'm also a bully to Rose Young.

I see her by her locker grabbing her books. I walk towards her and I lean against the locker next to her with my arms by my side.

She looks at me and then to her feet.

"Harry I forgot the lunch money at..."

I snatch the books from her hand, then I throw them to the floor. I take a big step towards her where I'm breathing in her face. I raise my arm up, and I slam her locker door shut. She quickly shuts her eyes close then opens them.

"You better not forget that money next time. Do I make myself clear darling?"

"Oh one more thing. If you say a thing to Melissa your dead meat," I add.

She nods, and I take a step back. She quickly picks up her books from the floor, then disappears through the crowd.

Zayn opens his mouth to speak. But he then choses not to say anything when I look at him directly into his eyes.

...

Its already lunch time, so I grab my food and I go eat outside. Like always Zayn, and Niall follow me.

I sit at the big round table where you can see the beach. Our school is called Beachside because we are next to the beach.

Melissa, Adayshia, and some other girl sat with us. Melissa sits next to me, and gives me a smile.

"So are you guys coming to my party?" Melissa questions.

"Yeah what makes you think I will miss it. You always throw the most crazy parties ever. Like you always have alcohol, and you put those light balls at night in your pool. You let us play paintball..." Melissa interrupts me by putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay we get it, that you will come to my party, and so will you guys." She says pointing at Zayn, and Niall.

The other girl that sat with us that is next to Adayshia stares at me. She stares at my tattoos that cover my whole two arms, and the ones that cover my neck. She also scans at my face, where I have lip, and eyebrow piercings.

"What?" I rudely say to her. She doesn't answer, instead she looks away.

"No come on tell me. Are you looking at me because I look different then you? Or is it because..." She stands up and leans on the table with her hands.

"You don't have to be such a dick you know. God gave me eyes to look at things, so I was just looking at you. If you have a problem with that just tell me!" She shouts, and grabs her purse from the table, then leaves.

"Harry you have to calm your temper down. You have been really rude to her she was just looking at you. Look I'm looking at you so are you going to be rude to me next. Or are you..." I don't let Melissa finish, instead I stand up. I grab my backpack and I walk inside the cafeteria. I walk straight to the restroom and I lock the door. The good thing is that nobody is in here except me.

I grab the smashed up weed, and the lighter from my backpack. I roll it up, and I put it on my mouth. I light it up, and I wait for a few seconds so I can breath in the smell. I suck it in, and I let out big, thick clouds of smoke.