Chapter 44

When I woke up I started to strech out and instantly regretted it. My whole body was sore from the fight last night, I hate to admit it but she did get a few good hits in. I raised up out of bed and walked over to the cribs where the babies were sleeping. I checked on both of them and looked over to make sure Eric was still asleep. Since everyone was fine I went to the bathroom. I took off my PJs and fixed me a tub full of water. Usually I like to take showers but today I just needed to relax. When I got in the bathtub I felt all my muscles loosen up and I just let my head fall back on the tub, I laid there and eventually I fell back asleep.

"Ali you've been in the bathroom for over an hour, I need to pee." Eric's voice woke me up and I realized that I was laying in a tub full of cold water. I stood up and walked over to the shower, turning it on to wash my hair and wash off.

"Sorry Eric, come on in." I yelled back. I heard the door open and Eric went to go and do his buisness. When I heard the toilet flush I waited to hear the bathroom door open but the noise never came.

"You know Ali you look amazing in the shower." Eric was standing outside the clear shower door and I let out a small scream.

"Eric you can't scare people like that." I said with a blush. He was still standing there just staring at me with a hint of lust in his eyes.

"Sorry but you know me, I can't resist my sexy mate in the shower, I had to have a quick peek." He winked at me with a smirk, before turning and leaving the bathroom.

I finished my shower and wrapped my self up in a towel, I walked out into the bedroom and Eric was laying on the bed, facing the direction of the bathroom door.

"Eric are we going anywhere today?" I asked before going to get clothes.

"We are actually, pick out something nice ok." I looked at him with a confused look but he just nodded toward the closet. I decided not to ask questions so I went to my closet and found a cute dress that I have yet to wear. It's a tight fitted black dress with a grey belt. I grabbed some black heels, a pair of cute earrings, and a big grey ring that would match perfectly. I went back to the bathroom and dried my hair leaving it nautral but decided to fix it in a half up, half down look. I did a cute grey smokey eye and put on some lipstick. I slipped on all my clothes and when I came back out to the bedroom Eric's eyes instantly went black. He stood up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and he pushed my body into his.

"When I said look nice, I didn't mean where a outfit that makes me want to keep you home all day in bed." My face went blood red and he bent to kiss me on the lips. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

"You better go get ready so we can go to where ever we are going to ok?" He nodded and headed to the shower. I went to the crib and picked up both of the babies. I took them to the nursery and sat in the rocking chair to feed them. Trust me it's really hard to feed two babies at one time but i'm a werewolf so I guess i'm talented. After I fed them I changed their diapers, cleaned them up, and changed their outfits. By the time I was finished getting them ready Eric was standing in the doorway looking extra sexy. He had a hot black pant suit on and his hair was fixed in a way that made him look like a bad boy.

"Well I think we should just stay home today." I said with a smirk.

"Now Ali I know I look hott, but I want to take you somewhere so let's go darling." He grinned.

"Eric are we taking the babies with us?' I asked wondering what I should put in their diaper bags.

"No, mom and dad agreeded to watch them tonight." I didn't like the idea of leaving my babies all night but I knew they would be in perfect care with Eric's parents. We put everything in the car and dropped the babies off at the pack house then we were on our way to where ever he was taking me.

"So Eric where are we going?" I asked hoping that for once he would actually tell me.

"Hmmmm It's a suprise." Of course not, if he told me then he wouldn't be the man I married.

"Well can you give me a hint." I hate not knowing where I'm going.

"Were going to a place." I gave him the evil eye at his smart remark.

"That's ok I didn't want to know anyway." Eric started to laugh, and I just continued to give him death looks. I looked outside the window as we passed through town, we continued on till we reached some city looking place that i've never been to before. Eric pulled into the parking lot of a nice looking restaurant. He parked and came over to my side of the car to open my door. We walked into the restaurant and to say I was impressed would be saying the least. I mean it was huge and had chanderliers and everything. Eric pulled me to the back of the restaurant where their was a small room with a table and two chairs set up. The table was decorated with flowers and candles and it was just so romantic.

"Awww Eric, this is so sweet." I hugged him and gave him a quick peck to the lips. We sat down and I looked down at the menu. We both ordered steak and to say it would be good would be a understatement. I mean it was amazing!

"Why are you doing all this Eric? I mean i'm so happy that you did this, but is there a reason?" He looked up at me with a smile.

"There is no reason other than I love you. Your my mate, my wife, my luna, and the mother to my childern. I love you with everything in me and this dinner is not nearly enough to show you how much I love you." I felt tears stinging my eyes, threatning to come out but I calmed my self down.

"Thank you, but you know you don't have to take me to fancy restautrants or do anything at all for me to show me that you love me. Eric you saved me. If it wasn't for you I honestly think I would be dead right now, mom would have killed me or I would have killed myself if I had to live with her any longer. Eric you gave me a home, you showed me love, you gave me a husband, a mate, a lover, and everything I could have ever asked for. I'm the one who should be doing things for you." He just shook his head with a grin on his face.

"You done eating?" He asked and I nodded. Eric stood up and took my hand leading me out of the fancy restaurant. We got in the car and instead of heading back in the direction of home he went in the total opposite direction.

"Eric where are we going?" I couldn't help myself but ask.

"Baby haven't you learned by now, you know i'm not going to tell you." He laughed but I just looked out the window trying to figure out where we were going. We drove on the road for at least a hour before pulling up to a huge hotel.

"What are we doing here?" When I looked at his face he just had a grin but his eyes were starting to turn a little black. We got out of the car