Chapter 20

I woke up the next Morin and felt totally drained. I will never drink that much achcol again. When I rolled over I saw that Eric was still asleep so I quietly got out of bed and felt the need to take a shower after the night I had. I slipped into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I turned the water on as about as hot as it would go and just stood there letting the steam relax my muscles. I just stood there for a long time till I finally washed my hair and washed off. When I got out of the shower I wrapped my hair up in a towel and put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt that I had already left in the bathroom. I dried my hair leaving it curly since I wasn't really up to doing anything with it. When I finally got out of the bathroom I noticed that Eric was not in bed so I followed the scent of food that was coming from the kitchen.When I came into the kitchen Eric was standing over the stove with only his boxers on fixing some eggs. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist laying my face on his back.

"Good Morin honey." He turned at the sound of my voice and wrapped me in his arms.

"Good Morin, do you feel any better? I was worried to death about you last night, I have never seen anyone get so sick from drinking." I nodded letting him know I was ok but my stomach did not feel up to eat just yet. He kissed my forehead lightly and I let go of his waist walking over to the table and sitting down.

"Last night was something else wasn't it?" Eric turned back to the eggs flipping them out of the pan onto a plate.

"It sure was...I've never seen such rude people rubbing themselves all over my mate. I mean seriously last night the guy who tried to drag you out of there...Who does that? I wish I would have torn him into pieces when I had the chance." I shuddered at the sudden rush of anger Eric had and knew better then to bring it back up.

"Honey its ok you were there to save me and nothing happened that's all that matters." He just nodded sitting at the table next to me and started to eat.

"So what do you want to do today? I have nothing planned so we can do anything you want to do." I set and thought for a few minutes and new exactly what I wanted to do.

"I want to go out and have a date day. We can go to the movies, bowling, skating, and out to dinner. Since we never really did get the chance to go out on dates why not have them all in one day."He laughed but nodded knowing that he would have loved the idea. He finished up eating and went up stairs to get ready.While he got ready I sat and watched t.v. After about twenty minutes Eric came back down in a pair of jeans and a hollister shirt that sat of his abs. He looked so hot and I couldn't resist but to run up to him and lock him in a kiss. I wrapped my hands up in his hair pulling him into a deeper kiss.Eric finally pulled away and we just stood there catching our breaths.

"Ali if you do that again I promise you will not leave this house today." I laughed and grabbed his hands reaching or the keys and heading out the door. We drove for town which was only about thirty minutes away from the house.

"So what do you want to do first?" I figured since I came up with idea he could choose what he wanted to do first. 

"Well what about going bowling?" I nodded since I hadn't been bowling in years and I probably will suck but at least Eric could teach me. We finally pulled into the parking lot and I was surprised at how little of people was here. Back in my old town me and my friends went bowling all the time. We went inside and got some shoes heading to aisle 2. I picked up a 5 pound ball and was surprised at how heavy it felt to me but I just figured I was tired from last night. I went up first and when I slung the ball it went straight into the gutter. Eric started laughing and I gave him my puppy eye face. He instantly stopped and came to me wrapping me in a hug.

"I'm sorry for laughing. How about I help you?" I nodded and reached for my ball. Eric came up behind me putting his hand on mine and holding  onto me with the other. He took my hand and pulled it back helping me and when I let go it went straight to the pins and I got a strike. I started jumping up and down squealing and everyone started to stare but I could care less. Of course Eric was a pro and got a strike every single time. I eventually picked up on the pace and at the end of the game Eric was the winner but not by that much.

"Are you ready to go skating?" I nodded and we left heading for the skating rink which was right across from the bowling alley. I actually was not that bad at skating but Eric on the other hand fell more then a few times. We skated till we were worn out and I began to regret not eating break feast this Morin.

"Eric I'm really hungry can we go and get some dinner?" He laughed and nodded. There was pretty much only one good restaurant in town and they served hamburgers and dinner food, but that at the moment I could care less. When the waiter sat us down at a booth I looked through the menu and knew instantly that I wanted a hamburger, cheese fries, and a milkshake. For some weird reason these past weeks I had been craving a chocolate milkshake so I really couldn't wait to get one.

"What are you getting Eric?" He raised up from the menu smiling.

"Umm probably a hamburger and some french fries. You better get a milkshake cause last night that all you said in your dreams." I tore out laughing and Eric joined. When our food finally reached the table I stuffed my mouth and was done in less then ten minutes."Were you hungry Ali?" I nodded chewing the last bit of my hamburger and slurping the last bit of my milkshake. I waited for Eric to get done and he went and paid for the ticket.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I figured knowing Eric he would watch whatever action pack movie was out at the time.

"Umm you choose this was your idea so you get to pick the movie." I knew what movie I wanted to watch but was a little embarrassed to say so.

"Well I kinda want to watch "Lion King 3-D"." I was surprised that Eric laughed.

"Alright lets watch it." When we got at the theater Eric got the tickets but I went to the food booth ordering a thing of popcorn and a pop. Eric just looked at me with his eyebrows raised but never said a word. We watched the movie in silence and I was surprised at how good the 3-D actually worked. Sometimes I would feel my head pushing against the back of the seat. When the movie was over I just told Eric that I was ready to go home since it was already dark.

When we got home I went up to the bedroom and switched into some Pj's and slipped right into bed. Eric came up after me and I felt the bed dip as he got in and I instantly felt his arms wrap around my stomach pulling me against  him. The last thing I remember is Eric humming some works to one of the "Lion King" songs and I gently smiled before drifting off into a deep sleep knowing that today was one of the best days I had ever had in my life and all it took was being with Eric.

Told you guy I would upload soon!!! lol Read and Comment! PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!! This week's song is "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from The Lion King.