Chapter 94: The end. (Final)

(Y/n's pov)

My mind processed this load of input. Everything made sense now. Everything. I looked down to Hailin, trying to thank her for solving this mystery. But it was too late. Her eyes were closed and she was'nt breathing. "Thanks..." I whispered.

I got up from the ground. This was a dream afterwards. I could do whatever I wanted. Closing my eyes, I imagined simply a door, which would lead to my awakening up. I twisted the doorknob, taking a last look back. I smiled lightly. It was all over now. Everything was in place. Without me even knowing, a tear escaped my eye. I stepped out of the dream and woke up.

I opened my eyes. Neha looked at me sweetly.

"How was your sleep?" I said half ironically. "Fine. I feel... free, Y/n. Like some big load was taken off my shoulders." She looked up at the cieling carelessly. "I wanna get high... Actually I feel high."

Slowly afterwards, Matt awoke, follwed by Near and then Mello and so on. Only L was left.

I walked up to him and gently put my hand on his shoulder. I could say his was on the verge of waking up. His eyeballs were rolling around as his lids eyelids slightly opened. I watched in peace how he got out of his sleeping trance. 'God I love you' i thought.

Soon, he eyes were fully open. However, he was still in a state of sleepiness. To wake him up, I gently caressed his torso, in the region of his heart. He gave me one of his rare bit beautiful smile and pulled me onto his lap gently. I layed my head on his shoulder and stared into the blank air.

"How do you feel? Its feels like its been an eternity since I saw you, let alone hugged you, L." "I know, I've missed you so much. Its hasn't been as hard to sleep as it has been to not se you, Y/N. Its...been weird in there." His  finger pointed towards his head. " The ...'monsters' I dealt with were strange  and illogical. I'm actually quite ashamed they came out of my head. I thought I was pretty smart..." He sighed and looked up, searching for the unwanted presence of anyone besides me. When the area was clear, he looked back at me in the eyes. " They were also scarring. There were a lot of things that I could recall from my past, not necessarily my childhood in particular, just my past. Its crazy how this shit works." He sighed looking concerned. "Yeah..." I replied. "But its all over now. Its done. Im not saying there won't be any problems in the future, but for now, we are done. We've made it, L." I was so happy but even more relieved. L took my hand and kissed me on the cheek. He afterwards caressed my hair and whispered in my ear those three sweet words: I love you.

I simply looked at him. No words needed to be said. We both knew how each of us felt towards each other. For now, everything was perfect and that was just perfect. God knows what he reserved for us in the future, but for now, we should savour this moment of life just being all in place. 
______________________________________

Annnnnd thats the end for youuu. Oof  i took a damn lot of time to complete that story. Im sorry. I dont really have any excuses to be honest. I just kinda went with the flow. As i told you waaay before i had a really important exam coming up. (Which I aced by the way😏) then there was the holidays and then school again. As days passed by, i kinda forgot wattpad existed(sorry) also authors block much.

But now that I'm back, one thing's for sure, my love for wattpad and reading books in general is still here. So sure, my posting of chapters will be inconsistent and my pov about things have changed, but i wanna write another story .. It'll be completely different but yeah check it out if you wanna.

And if anyone is reading this could you give me some critics about what you like and disliked in the story? It would be very much helpful and your opinions matter. THANK YOU.
Hope you liked that one! Bywee!