Chapter 25 : Shoot that bird.

(Neha's p.o.v)

We went outside in the woods. I wonder how we ended up there. Matt took out one if his gun and explained me how it works." I know all that, Matt. Just show me how to shoot." Matt just smirked looking at me. More like staring. "What's with that stupid look on your face?" He shook his head and went back to his normal self. "Nothing." I wonder what was happening in his head.

(Matt's p.o.v)

Damn! Neha knows how to use a gun. She is pretty awesome for a girl. I wonder if she and Mello would work. Pff... Mello would probably shout at her telling her to buy more chocolate for him and she would point a gun at him and say no then Mello would- "What's with that stupid look on your face?" Neha said smacking me back to reality. I shook my head and said it was nothing. I gave her my second gun and told her how to hold it. "Show me how you hold it." I told her backing a little bit away. She did so and it was perfect. No flaws at all. I looked around searching for a target so she can practice. I found a bird on a tree and told her to shoot it.

That's when she turned face me and slapped me so hard. I backed away and touched the place where she hit me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at her. She seemed to be furious. "What is wrong with me? Your telling me to shoot a bird! That's too cruel!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, right. I forgot you are a girl." Her face seemed to be boiling in anger. "I would be back to shoot you instead." she said sternly, pointing the gun at me.

"N-no. I want to live a little bit more." "Whatever. I'm gonna shoot that." She said pointing at an apple. I nodded and she positioned herself. She took a deep breath and shot right in the middle. It was mind-blowing since the apple was 13-14 metres away from us.

(Ryuk's p.o.v)

I was annoying light in his room as always when suddenly. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. My legs started to shake and tears rolled down my face when I knew what happened. I fell to my knees and started crying, clenching my fist tightly together. Light, who noticed my sudden outburst, came to my side and patted my back, asking me what's wrong. "T-they shot i-it, L-light." Light started to panick. "Shot who Ryuk?" I did not reply and countinued crying. Light shook me and yelled "They shot who, Ryuk. Who did they shoot?!" I looked at him, my eyes still filled with tears. "My beautiful little apple..." I said and looked back down, sobbing without control. Light just sighed and went back to writing names on my death note. He just doesn't understand. "Why!" I shouted from the top of my lungs. "Whyyyyyyyyy?! I don't even know the name of the murderer." I heard Light sigh. "You're so dramatic." He then threw an apple at me. I took it and smiled at him, wiping away my tears.

(Neha's p.o.v)

"Wow. Good shot." I heard Matt say. I turned around around and smiled at him."Thanks." I moved from my initial place and asked him to show me how he did. He did that sexy smirk of his a- Wait, what did I just say about his smirk?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not realise that Matt's face were inches away from mine. I only realised it when he touched my arm and said "Are you okay. Your face is so red. Do you have fever?" I was shocked by this sudden touch so my reflex kicked in and I sent him flying with one of my aikido moves. As soon as I realised it was only Matt, I bowed for forgiveness and ran away to Y/n. I had to tell her what just happened. She is the only one to know what to do...

(A/n : You guys like it? How about Ryuk's p.o.v?)