Chapter 31: Date.

(Your p.o.v)

Watari smiled back. He was the one driving me to the park. Yes! It would be awkward for me to get driven somewhere by a stranger in that kind of dress. Plus, with Watari, I can converse and relax.

Neha turned me by my shoulders and made me look at her. "Listen. I know its your first date and everything but don't stress out. Just have fun. But not too much fun. It's still your first date." I rolled my eyes. "Do you really think I would go that far?" "Well, not you but maybe L would want to. He even baught you a wolf and a lion!"

I was about to give a smartass reply but then remembered."Oh god! How about Percy and Thunder? Who will take care of them when I'm not here?" Neha chuckled to my sudden nervousness. "Don't worry. " she blushed."Matt and I will."

'Hmm, they didn't confess yet. They are so blind.' I thought. I thanked Neha for everything and went in the limousine. She waved goodbye at me as the vehicle pulled over. I waved back and looked at Watari who smiled at me. "Nervous?" "Of course! This is my first date. But I love L and he loves me back so I don't have to worry."

(Neha's p.o.v)

I waved goodbye at Y/n and watched as the car dissapeared. I then walked back to Y/n's house and opened the door. I heard some video games playing and already knew who it was. "Matt, did you bring the video games?" "What a stupid question! Of couse I did." he replied back. I chuckled lightly as I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. How could I have not realised that I've fallen for this redhead for so long.

(Matt's p.o.v)

Okay, so Neha is in the kitchen so I have time to review the plan mello made for me.

Step I: Tell her she looks nice.

Step II: Invite her in playing a video game with you and let her win.

Step III: Try to get close to her and cuddle.

Step IV: Tell her some pickup lines.

Step V: Make out.

Step VI: Conclude.

Step VII: Remember to use protection. ;-)

'Okay, Matt. You can do that. Well not the last step but all the others can be done.' I thought to myself and took a deep breath.

I heard steps coming closer so I quickly put the piece of paper Mello gave me back in my pocket. Just before Neha came in, I layed lazily on the couch and pretended to be playing on my gameboy.

"Oh! You're here!" I said acting like everything was normal. "I was just in the kitchen." she said lazily. I chuckled nervously. "Haha, yeah. The place where we cook. Not we like me and you but we like in general unless you want it to be we like you and I." "Dafuq, Matt?!" " It was just a proposition. You don't have to agree but you can also agree. I mean I'm okay with both. Its not that I don't care- no I do care- I mean not in that way unless yo-" "MATT" she shouted. I jumped out of the couch and quickly replied."Y-yeah?" "What's wrong? You're acting wierd." she said with a worried expression. Is she worried for me?! That's the vest day of my life!

"I'm totally fine." "You sure?" "Yeah! By the way, you look very nice today!" " Today? What do you mean 'today'?! Am I not looking pretty everyday?" she said with a hidden grin. "N-no! It's not what I meant!" "Oh so I'm not pretty at all?" "NO! I mea-" "Geez, Matt! I was joking!"

She was joking? She was joking! Thank god! "Oh, yeah. Hehe... Wanna play some video games?" "Sure!"

(Meanwhile, your p.ov)

Time passed by as Watari and I were talking and we soon reached our destination. I got out of the car and gasped. The entire park was decorated with light bulbs and lamps. It was so beautiful. I looked over to see L sitting on a bench in his usual crouched position near a pond full of swans. I walked over to him and sat beside him, watching the graceful birds.