Chapter 45: Celebrate.

(Your p.o.v)

We celebrated. A lot. We all danced in a circle and cheered. Except for L who just looked at us eating a cake. Matsuda, of course, was the most energetic one of all and started to dance on the tables. He even tried to shoot in the air but we managed to stop him. That baka...

After the little dance, L proposed all of us, including Beyond to go on a restaurant and we all agreed.

(Time skip to later, at night.)

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. 'I'm a hot mess.' I thought. I took out my phone and dialled Neha.

"Hey, what's up! Ready for the night?" " No. I don't know what to wear. Can you help me, please?" I pleaded. She sighed. "Stay where you are, I'm coming." I did as told and sat on the bed.

I wondered on what type of poeple where there going to be in this restaurant. They must surely be very elegant since its a chic restaurant. While doing so, I felt something watching, I looked around but saw nothing. I shrugged it off. Maybe its just my imagination.

The door burst out open and Neha came in, a gamboy in hands. "WHAT?! YOU ARE NOT EVEN READY?!" her eyes widened. "Firstly, that's why I called you for! And secondly, I'll make you remember that you too, are not even dressed!"

She looked at herself, her eyes furrowed and then she smiled stupidly."Oh, you are right. Sorry for yelling." she said scratching her neck. "Forget about it. Just help me find a dress." I finally said. "I got this!"

(Time skip to Neha and you being dressed up.)

"Aaaand done!" Neha said and back away to admire her 'work'. She sighed contently and put her hands on her waist. She was already dressed up. She was wearing a white dress with gold chain as belt. She had a white rose crown on her head and transparent  jewelry on her hand and neck.

I looked myself in the mirror. It was amazing. It was black dress with a broaded white cloth on one side of the shoulder which gradually faded until the other side on the the waist. [sorry for this awfull description x-(]The dresses ended just above my feet. My hair was braided into a waterfall braid and my make up was simple as always.

"Neha... you are amazing." She flipped her hair. "I know."
We both laughed.

We were interrupted by a 'Wow.' We both looked at the door and it was Matt. He was wearing a suit and he wasn't wearing his googles! Well, that was a change. "Babe, you look like... peach! My peach." he said coming to Neha's side and kissing her hand. "Awh, thanks Matt. You look very handsome too." she replied back. I smiled at the sight in front of me. They looked adorable.

Matt looked at me and smiled. "And you've done an amazing work. You look really nice, Y/n."
I smiled back and thanked him.

The room burst  open once more and this time, it was Mello. He had a chocolate bar in between his teeth. Everyone's eyes widened including his.

He was wearing a suit and his hair was tied up. "Mello. You do not look like a gi-uhh I mean you look so handsome!" Neha exclaimed. We all shared her opinion. "Y/n! Wow. You actually look like a gi-uhh I mean you look very nice." he said.

We kept chatting. Gradually, Near, Matsuda and Beyond, Aizawa, who were wearing a suit too, joined us. It was rather weird to see all the SPK task force wearing elegant clothes.

Suddenly, a grunt was heard. All of us turned to look at L. He was wearing a suit. While I simply smiled, all the other members just stayed there, looking at him wide-eyed. It's true they rarely or even never saw him wearing anything else than his baggy jeans and long-sleeved white shirt. His hair was not combed but strangely, it fitted him perfectly.

"Let's go." he simply stated and left. We immediately did as told and rushed in the limousine.

(Time skip to arrival at the restaurant.)

We were all amazed. The restaurant was so chic and big! There were red lights at each and every corner of the room. Our eyes glistened.

"Wow, L-Ryuzaki! This is amazing." Matsuda was the first one to break the silence. We all nodded. "Let's just go inside already, I'm hungry." L replied. We were all obedient and went in. I sat next to L on a round table. Neha sat on my other side. Matt next to Neha, Mello next to Matt, Matsuda in between Mello and near, obviously, Beyond and finally,Aizawa next to L.

It's still weird how L took the risk of exposing Beyond to the public...

We all ate cheerfully. At the end, Matsuda and Matt ended up drunk. Neha and Mello took care of Matt and Aizawa was in charge of Matsuda.

Guys...

(A/n: What's up everybody!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have some news. So I've seen it's pretty lame to post only one chapter every week. So I'm gonna post two or three from now on!)