Chapter 70: Reality.

(Your p.o.v)

'Yeah. This is it. I must get out of here...' I took a deep breath and looked at my surroundings. 'Okay. Thunder and Percy are asleep. That's a good point.' I started by trying to wriggle my hands out of the chains but it did not work at all. 'Ugh'.

Then I remembered how Neha used to keep bragging about those action films. Maybe all of her fangirling other those 'sexy' heroes were finally going to help. I tried to recall  any scenes where a character was in the same situation as me currently.

When I finally got some ideas, I immediately tried them out. And the result was....nothing. "That shit doesn't work at all. Fuck you people who think its too easy to escape from bloody metal chains." I said angrily.

'What now.' I thought. I tried thinking of another way to escape but nothing at all came in my mind. I started getting irritated and kicked my legs all over the place. They were the only part of my body that could move freely. I frantically shouted from the top of my lungs, releasing all the rage out.

Suddenly, I heard foot steps approaching. The door in front of me opened letting light flow inside the room. I looked at the figure standing in front of me. It was my father. He slowly took steps towards me.

"What is it now, my little darling. Having an urge to shout? Are you hungry?" He said in a sarcastically caring tone, trying to look at my face who was hanging down, causing him to bend a little.

When he finally saw my face, he smirked as I looked away in disgust. He stopped bending and sunk his hand in his pocket. He took a small piece of metal and held it with his thumb and index, shaking it a little to produce some sound. It was a key. "Or are you just trying to escape?" He said in his normal deep voice.

He came closer to me and gently touched my face. As much as I wanted to get my head away from his filthy hands, I restrained myself from doing it as I knew it was the perfect moment.

'Okay Y/n. Be quick and kick with all your strength.' I thought to myself. In a swift movement, I kicked the man with my right foot where the sun does not shine. He growled in pain and dropped the key. But I had to be patient and not try to get it right away. I must make sure he will not interfere as I escape. So I waited until he crouched enough for me to be able to kick his head. When the moment finally came, I kicked him on the hand as hard as possible. He dropped to the ground and hissed in pain. He finally stopped struggling and his whole body relaxed. I slightly touched him with my foot. He was unconscious.

I looked down and quickly searched for the key. When I finally spotted it, I was glad it was not so far away from me. I dragged it with my foot. Then I took out my shoe and tried to grab the key with my toes. Thanks to my laziness, I had grabbed things with my foot enough time to get the key quickly. Then I struggled but finally succeeded in taking the key in my hands and unlocked myself. (A/n: Yes! I finally finished describing this awful escaping part . I'm sorry if this paragraph sounds crappy but that's all I can do. ;-;)

When I was finally free, I rushed out if the room. I recognised this place as the mansion I once dreamt of. The one in I saw my childhood. I ran through the corridor, passing by a lot of doors and then stopped in my tracks. 'I need to know.' I thought as I looked at the door on my right. I opened it, memorised how it looked, closed the door, and then opened it once again.

The inside of it had changed. I sighed in relief. I was still in the dream. "Thank god." I whispered.

(A/n: Hello. 😀)

Memory Of A Dream.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें