Chapter 24: Gaming with Matt.

(Neha's p.o.v)

"I'm already warning you, I never lost at any video games." I warned... Wait, what's his name again? "What's your name?" " Matt. And same here. I never lost." I smirked. "Well, there is a start for everything." "

He just rolled his eyes and opened the door to his room. I was shocked when I saw inside. It was filled with video games and chocolate wrappers and and a fucking playstation 4!!

"Oh my god, you have assassin's creed syndicate!!" I started to fangirl. "Yup." he simply replied popping the 'p'.

"Okay. So let's start the game." "Alright." I replied rolling up the sleeves of my leather jacket. We both sat down on the bed and started playing.

I took a hammer as weapon and Matt took a gun. He handled it pretty well. We started to kill some poeple for their money. I prefered killing the tourists and whores because they had a lot of money but Matt was more into killing cops for their weapons.

"Like to live dangerous, huh?" I commented. "As you can see." he replied, his eyes locked on the t.v screen. I smirked and choped off a prostitute's head. "Nice move." he complimented. "Thanks."

(Time skip to 6 hours of gaming.)

None ot us had died by now. "Ugh." I sighed. "I'm bored. It's too damn easy." Matt layed on the couch and sighed too. "I know, let's stop."

I nodded and dropped the console next to me. Matt got off the couch and removed the disk. As he did so, I looked around his room. He had lots of computer gadjets which made me wonder if he was a hacker because I had those gadjets too.

"Are you a hacker?" I asked randomly. He turned around and gave me a confused look. "How did you find out?" "You have the same gadjets as mine." "You are a hacker!" "Yeah." "But that's dangerous. You could get caught!" I just shrugged. "You do it too." " That's different." "Why would you care. We just met." "Ugh. Forget about it."

"What do you wanna do?" I asked bored. "I don't know." Matt said and sighed. "Can you teach me how to shoot?" He looked at me bewildered. "How did y-" "There is a gun in your pocket and you have some bullets lying on your bed. I know its your bed because there is a lot of video games lying on it too."

He processed the information for some time and nodded. We walked off to I don't know where.

[Your p.o.v (finally!)]

It was 09:02 pm by now and was time for me to skype L. I was currently in my room wearing my pijama. After Neha left with Matt like the crazy person she is, I went to Near's room and played puzzle with him. He is a very interesting person to talk to. And god does he remind me of L. Then I went to Mello who teached how to use a gun. He said it was for my own security. It was so cool!

I was snapped back to reality as I heard a beeping sound signaling me that L was calling. I quickly replied and saw his face that I missed so much.

"Hey!" " Hello. How are you?" " Fine. I found the boys you needed. How about you?" " I'm fine. When will you be back again?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "In three weeks." "He frowned. "I miss you." I smiled gently. He was so adorable."I miss you too."

(A/n: Hey! How are you guys doing? New year is right in the corner and I'm so excited. I wanted to post a thank you for 600+ reads but I was too lazy. Then I wanted to post one for 650+ but I already reached 800+ reads! Thank ypu so much!!!)