Chapter 35: Going to L.A.

(Your p.o.v)

After a looong session of hugging with L, we decided that we would sleep here, at my place and move to his hotel tommorow.

I sighed as I messed up with my fingers. I really wanted to tell him. But what if he doesn't agree with me or if he is worried for me and neglects the kira case.

I heard footsteps approaching the room and instantly knew it was L. He was munching on a piece of strawberry cake he found in the refrigerator.

"What's wrong?" he asked bluntly. "You seem odd." I bashfully  looked to the ground. "I have to tell you something." "Go on." "I want to meet Beyond." The room was filled with complete silence.

After 36 sec, I lifted my head to look at him. He gulped down his piece of cake and asked worriedly. " Are you sure, Y/n?" I nodded vigourously. "I really want to meet him. He might be my brother and I want to know if I'm right. Please, L."

There was another long pause before he replied. "Okay." At that very moment, I tackled him into a hug. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." he lightly chuckled and patted my head. "But I'm coming with you, okay?" "You sure? What about the Kira case?" "I think we all need a break from it."

We settled everything and by the next day, we were ready.

(L's p.o.v)

Y/n and I were currently at the airport, awaiting for our flight. Y/n was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder while I was drinking a cup of tea. I still don't know why she insisted for us to take a public plane. It would be easier and quicker to use my private jet. Poeple keep eying me here.

A female voice was heard. She was announcing that our air plane would be ready in 25 mins. Y/n woke up to the voice and rubbed her eyes. "Our plane will be ready in 25 mins." I repeated. She nodded and stood up. "I'm going for a walk. Wanna join?" she asked. I accepted the offer and jumped off my seat.

After a small walk, the airplane was ready and we went to L.A.

(A/n: Its so fucking short. I hate myself right now. Sorry.)