Chapter 1:Intro.

(A/n: You are 17 in this fanfic. Also y/n means your name, f/c means favourite colour, h/c means hair colour and h/l means hair length.)

[ Your p.o.v]

It was the day after my mother and I moved from california to Japan.We settled in an apartment not very far away from my new university.

It was a Monday morning and I was on my bed, thinking about how that university would be. I felt very nervous...I just wanted to hide in the corner of my room and cry without anyone knowing. Memories of my previous school flashed in my mind. The hittings of the boys, the insults the teachers yelled at me, the look of hatred from my once called 'friends'. I felt something wet on my cheek and as I looked in the mirror, I noticed that a tear made its way on my face. I decided to not think about the past anymore as I took a deep breath. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and dried myself as I finished. I put on my black hoodie and gray skinny jeans on me.

It was a relief for me to learn that I was not forced to wear a school uniform. I hate them...

I brushed my h/l h/c hair and tied it up into a ponytail. I wore my blood red converse and took my bag. I went downstairs and just before leaving I said" Mom, I'm leaving."Silence was the only response. I was not surprised though. How could anyone expect an answer if he or she lived with only a paralyzed mother. As I stepped out of the door, I quietly whispered to myself "Okay. This is going to be fine. Just stay away from people." I hope no one noticed me and thought I was crazy...

(A/n: Sorry for my bad English. I'll probably update tomorrow or even today. I know that the intro is very crappy.)