Chapter 67: Death of the dream.

(Your P.O.V)

My knees felt weak and soon gave up on me. I looked down to the ground, not even being able to face the reality. 'How can I be so cruel?' Tears dropped from my eyes and dropped to the concrete.

Finally, I stood up and without thinking of anything, I walked to the stairs and went down. I managed to get to the little girl. She was sitting on the ground, next to her parents. She rocked back and forth and her head was burried in her knees. She was crying. I wanted to sit by her side and comfort her, but then saw how the two corpses laid on the ground, a massacre. I as quietly as possible went away from her. Luckily, she did not notice my presence.

I wondered around the mansion, in search of the kitchen. My arms hung freely. I finally got to the kitchen. There, I took a big knife from the drawer and rested the sharp side on my neck. I gently pressed the cold metal. 'Just one gesture and it is over.' I thought. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on the knife. Just as I was to slit my throat, I heard a little trembling voice. "You are going to leave me alone?" I slowly  lowered my hand and turned around.

It was her. She sniffed and rubbed her eyes with her bloody little hands, covering her face with the liquid in the process. Her head was tilted to the side and she had some sort of cute look.' She was trying to fool me by making me feel she was innocent.' I thought.' She- ...no...I. I am so crazy. How could I act like this after just having killed my parents?! Why must I be such a... a, a bitch!'

I glared at her and in a swift move, slit my throat. In that moment, not even a gasp escaped her mouth. She just stayed still. Like a statue. 'I have no heart.'

(A/n: I killed the reader.... BUT only in the dream, so don't be mad at me please!!!

Guys, I need your help. So, I'm gonna change my story's name and you will decide which one you want. So the suggestions are:

'Dark secrets and you', 'Forget my secrets', 'Forged love', 'Memory of a dream', 'Poisoned tree' and 'Death's past'

Please please please tell me in the comments which one I must choose. All of them are so good. I count on you.😃

Song is Zombie by The Pretty Reckless

Another thing, I'm getting my exams results today so there may be a chance I won't be able to update for a while if my results aren't god. However I put all my efforts on this exams just so I can update, so I hope it was not in vain ;-;)