Chapter 65: Was it a dream?

(A/n: I'm back!!!! Fuck yes. I'm back. It's been a while and I missed you so much, guys!!! I needed to concentrate on my studies because of exams. But now its over and I can finally update. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! ...Freedom...) 

I looked at the man. Was he my dad? Or just a simple character of the dream my dad had sent. Was he really such a coward? "I don't really like you thinking of me like this, Y/n." He said. So he was my dad. "So you can read in minds, huh?" He smirked. "That's right. And I have more powers than you can even imagine. You will never be able to defeat me so give up and join us." He said confidently. "Us? Who is with you?" I asked confused. His smirk widened. "Your mom of course. Don't you wanna see her? Hug her? Don't you want to have a normal family life?" I immediately interrupted him. "Normal?! This is what you call normal? Having two psychopaths as parents?" I screamed.

 I did not care  about the others because I already knew this individual had sent them in different parts of my dream. Just as B said. He seemed to be mad at my statement. He suddenly got out of his chair and in a gesture of his hand, I was pinned to the wall. He was not even touching me. He used his magic. "For all I know, you are not quite different from me. You too, my dear Y/n, are a killer. Have you already forgotten how you sent then man you supposedly love in the hospital?" "THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I DID NOT EVEN KILL HIM AND WILL NEVER WANT TO KILL ANYONE, BASTARD!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

What he did next shocked me. At first, he chuckled, but eventually it became louder and louder. at the end, he looked liked a maniac. He wiped away the few tears that escaped his eyes and laughed one last time. I was left to look at him with a confused look. When he finally lifted his head to look at me again, he had a wicked smile on his face. "Do you think so? What about your biological parents? Weren't they murdered in your own hands? And hadn't you done that willingly?" This made me even more confuse. "What are you talking about, I never killed them. I don't even remember their face!"

He started laughing uncontrollably. "You really thought it was just a dream, didn't you.?" He said between fits of laughter. "What do y-... no... no no... nononononoNO!!