Chapter 61: Escape.

(Your p.o.v, your dream)

'I looked around. I was in a non-ending library. Thousands of book shelves containing millions of books containing billions of stories. If I'm counting well, its now the 4th dream or at least world I'm in. And its been a while now. Aren't they worried that I've not woken up already?

(L's p.o.v)

Beyond wad trying everything to wake her up but in vain. At last, he sighed and looked down. "It's dad." he said.

(Your dream)

I took a book and read it, hoping it would send me to another world because nothing was happening here. There was an old dusty one lying on the table. I sat in front of it and read it.

It talked about dreams. Huh. What a coincidence. "Dreams are made by everyone. Bla bla bla. Dreams can howether be controlled. If someone is conscious that he is dreaming, then he can control his dream and even manage to end it."
-Wait! Does that mean I can choose where I want to go by thinking of it?

I contrated and thought hard about ending the dream. I heard screams. They were the same ones as from that doll room. I totally ignored them and countinued. Soon, I felt myself slowly getting out of this dream.

(Your p.o.v)

I gasped heavily and my eyes widen. I had not time to react that someone hugged me. Its was Beyond. He had tears in his eyes as well as L, who was on the other side of my bed. I hugged my brother back tightly.

When we finally pulled away, I was wrapped in the arms of another raven; L.

I could feel he was trembling. He pulled away and cupped my cheeks. "Y-you are a-alright?" I nodded quickly.  He hugged me again. "I-I thought I was g-gonna lose you a-again,
Y-Y/n."

"Don't worry, L. You will never lose me." I reassured him.

(A/n : Its so short, I know. But I swear the next chapter will be longer.
Song is Say something by A great big world and Christina Aguilera.)