Chapter 34: Saviour.

This dedicated to food2003
Happy Birthday!

"Beyond Birthday, as you know, is a serial killer who is now in jail." I nodded for L to countinue. "He used to live in the Wammy orphanage he became insane and said that he was able to see names and life-spans of poeple. Yet, what not everybody know is that he was not born orphan. And that's when you get involved, Y/n." I furrowed my eyes but told him to countinue anyways. "He was Y/m/n's child. The one who wrote a letter about you. "I was bewildered. "Y-you mean m-my supposed m-mom?" I shook as I asked. He nodded. "But then, one day, he and her unknown sister were kidnapped. I think your 'mom' kidnapped you. It all fits. After the kidnapping, your mom recieved that letter and must have hid it so that there no one ever get suspicious. "Silence filled the room as both of us looked at eachother, worry filled in our eyes. "B-but why would she ever kidnapp me? She never like me. And what about Beyond. How did he escape? Why us?! What is so different between us and other poeple?" I sobbed and L patted my back to comfort me.

"That's what we need to find. And I will help you in any possible way." he tried to cheer you up but it honestly did not work.

'Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this. I always my best to be nice to everyone but then why me? Why do I even have to live this hell. WHY?!'

"L, I need some time alone." "Y/n, I don't think that would be wise to let you alone in that state." "L, please trust me. I won't do anything .that I would regret later on. I promise. I just... need to tbink about all of this." He looked at me seriously, still thinking if he should actually leave me, then gave me a small nod. I smiled at him weakly and gave him a light peck on the cheek. He looked at me one last time before opening the door and leaving. I walked to the window and watched as he went into the limousine. He saw me looking at him through the window and I smiled slightly waving goodbye. He didn't respond, though. He seemed to be too worried to react.

I watched as the car dissapeared and when it was finally out of sight, I dropped to the ground, finally letting all of my tears pour down. I bought my legs to my chest and rested my head on my knees.

All I knew from the begining of my life was pain. Only that. I'm too numb now to feel anything. I don't know what to do anymore.

Suddenly, I felt two wheight on my lap and as I looked down, I saw Thunder and Percy looking worriedly at me. I flashed them a weak smile before holding them in my arms. "It seems mommy is a little bit emotional today." They tilted their heads to the side in response. I put them back on the ground and layed next to them. "It's as if all this time I was being dragged to the depth of the ocean and I kept struggling to stay at the surface. Nobody evwr came to help me even though the countless times I screamed for anyone to pull me out of the sea. And now, I don't have enough strength or even will-power to countinue anymore. I am letting mysf being drowned, leaving no trace of my poor existence in this world.

I looked back at the the pets who had started to play with my hair. I chucled lightly. "You don't understand, of course." "But I do."

I looked up and saw L looking at me. I quickly sat up. "Since when did you come back. Since thirty mins." "Didn't I tell you to leave me all alone? Don't you trust me?" "Of course I do! But I love you too much to let you alone in a situation like this. And I'm clearly not leaving after what I just heard. I love you, Y/n. And I want to bring happiness in your life. Nothing else." "L... I-" he cut me off. "I'm not done. I won't leave you in this mess, Y/n. I would never. And we will solve this problem together. You are no more alone, Y/n." I rushed to his side and hugged him. He immediately hugged back tighly. "You are not alone strugglung anymore. I will be the hand to get you out of the sea and back to the ground. Just...let me help you." I led away and looked at him, tears still falling down. He wiped them away with his thumb before leaning in until there were only inches seperating us. He closed the space as I felt his sweet lips on my soft ones. I kissed him back, my hands going to his head and letting my fingers interwined with his hair. He put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He was truly my one and only saviour.

(A/n: Omg. Im such a horrible preson for giving that shit as a birthday gift. To everyone reading, sorry for this deep shit. Forgive meh!)