Chapter 36: Matsuda in control.

As we took our seat, I noticed a woman wearing a large hat covering her face. 'Hmm... This hat looks familiar.... It's Neha's!' I looked at her clothes and it was Neha's too. 'Neha! What is she doing here! And what about Thunder and Percy? I told her to take care of them.

I took out my phone and called Neha. I heard her phone ringing and saw her quickly answer.

"H-hey! What's up? Did you land in L.A already? Matt and I are-" "I can see you." I cut her off. "W-what do you mean? I'm at home." "Stop lying, Neha, I can see you. You are 5 seats in front of me. You arethe one wearing a blue hat and gray hoodie. Is it enough or do I need to drag you here?" "Okay. Haha. You got me." "Why are you here?" "I don't like the idea of you two going abroad all alone. You guys could get hurt." I rolled my eyes. "And how are you going to change that?" "Hehe. Matt showed me how to use a gun, remember?" "Mello showed me too so don't be too proud of yourself. By the way, how's Matt?" "I'm good. How about you? Is L bothering you with his sweets." "Not really. He b-. Wait, Matt?! You are here too?!" "Yeah! And Mello and Near are here too!" I heard a slight 'hey' from the two said boys. "But then who is looking afyer Imagay and Misa?!" "Matsuda" I heard all of them say at the same time.

We're in trouble. In deeeep trouble.

(Matsuda's p.o.v)

Finally! I'm all alone. I can do everything I want.

I danced in L's chair and ate all his sweets. Then played with Near's toys and Matt's games. But I didn't touch any of Mello's things ,though. I don't wanna die.