Chapter 86: Big loop?

(Ansh's p.o.v)

Y/n started mumbling to herself. It was understandable, though. Poor girl, she must be so lost right now. That's why I have to quickly get her back on the track before the time goes up.

"Y/n, look at me. If you want, I can clear up the things for you but for this to happen I need to have as much time as possible. This means there is no time to freak out or even gasp. You need to be completely inert and at the same time process the information I'm about to give you in your mind. Can you do that?" I said while rubbing her back to try to comfort her. She looked at me, gulped and then nodded confidently.

I smiled. She was always the strong type. 

"Okay, so let me clear your mind and answer all the questions..."

(Your p.o.v)

I listened intently, trying not to miss a single word.

"Remember Hailin mentioning the 'Hackers'? Well, I'm the hacker. That's how it is possible for me to even talk to you. I hacked into Hailin's laboratory gadgets and changed the data that was supposed to enter your brain. This is not even the real me. All of this is just happening in your head, like I said before. 

Now how you got into Hailin's laboratory is a whole different topic. But I'll try to explain as much as I can. See, right now you are in the Shinigami realm, that you probably know about because of Beyond. Hailin is a Shinigami. A pretty particular one : She is a member of an association constituting only of higher level Shinigamis. For now, all you have to know is that your dad had made a deal with them but did not pay his dept. Hailin's job is to make him pay one way or another and it is doing it through you." Ansh took paused for 3 mins and 42 sec to take his breath and perhaps waiting for me to process all the information which I did. It all went to my long term memory.

"O-Okay. I'll tell you what you have to do now. Y/n you have to listen very attentively. This might be the only chance for you to escape. I'm not that good of a hacker, after all. " I nodded. Almost instantly, an alarm started to ring. "Oh shit, it was more quick than what I thought!" Ansh said looking at his watch. "Y/n , use your powers!!... ... ... " That was it. The image of Ansh dissipated. It was replaced with the white room again. 

(A/n: Yo yo yo. Waddup biatch!! ... That's just a breaking bad reference please don't hate me)