Chapter 72: Spectator.

(Your p.o.v)
A strong feeling of déjà vue came. In this room, there was a lady sitting on the bed, combing the hair of a little girl. 'This was just like in that other dream.' I thought. I stepped closer to them to see their face. It was definitely that woman again. She was smiling as she gently brushed the hair of her seemingly daughter.

'There was a chance that that woman was actually my mother. However, had I not killed my parents ? Truth be told, I could barely see the faces of those people on the previous dream. Maybe they weren't my parents. Maybe my dad just tricked me.'

Questions ran through my head as I just watched the two of them. This sight was somewhat peaceful, calm and soothing. I sat on the floor and let myself be under the spell of those two girls. I gently closed my eyes, listening to the silence.

However, after 1 min and 23 seconds, it was broken by the sound of a door opening. My eyes shot open when I heard my dad's voice and I quickly got up. But then I realised he was not the one who was chasing me. He was part of this dream fragment. So I relaxed and just went back to be a simple spectator. Then woman gently kissed the kid's cheek. "Go to sleep, Y/n. She said." She said Y/n. She was my mother.

I had a feeling of relief. I did not kill my parents.

"Still have a lot of work, honey." My mom said. She had such a gentle voice and and elegant smile. She seemed like an angel. How could she have fallen in love with such a monster as my dad.

"You know it. I'm getting really tired if all if this." My dad said pinching the bridge of his nose and sitting next to mother. She put her arms around him, hugging her. "We've gotta deal with it, right?" She muttered.

There was a long silence as the two of them just stayed like this. After 7 mins and 49 seconds, my dad once again broke the silence.

"What if we did not have to?"

She pulled away and looked at him with curious eyes. "What do you mean?" She asked to which he slowly replied, averting his eyes from hers. "We could... end it all. We could just...just leave this world."

"What about the children! What are they gonna do?!" She quickly said, tears already prickling down her cheeks. "There is still Alvin and Anna to take care of them. " he quickly defended himself. With a quick movement of his hand, he gripped tightly on his hair. "I CAN'T BARE THIS ANYMORE!!" He shouted which startled her.

Her hands were visibly trembling. Her head was hanging low just as her hands. "If you want to end your life then...I'm with you. I always will." She said in a monotone voice. He looked at her with a smile and quickly kissed her. "Thanks darling. Don't worry, that'll be quick." He said and instantly got up and left the room.

The room fell in silence for one more time. She started to sob and soon, a little boy with raven hair and a black long-sleeved skirt came in. One of his hand was rubbing his left eye while the other held a little music box loosely. It was beyond. "What's wrong, mom? Why are you crying?" He said in a sleepy tone. She quickly wiped away her tears and hugged the little boy tightly as if she was gonna loose him...which was the case.

"Nothing sweetheart. Everything is fine. Now-" she pulled away and looked at him seriously. "- promise me whatever happens, you will always take care of your sister. Promise?" He just nodded. She smiled and hugged him again. "Mommy loves you sooo sooo much, Beyond. And she lobes Y/n just as much." She whispered in his ear.

She started hearing footsteps approaching and quickly told the boy to good away. As he did, his little music box fell to the ground. The man re-entered the room, a big knife in hand. He seemed excited about this. He sat next to her wife and gently held her hand. He placed the point of the knife in where her heart was situated. "Don't worry. It'll be quick." He whispered and immediately stabbed her. Her eyes widened in pain as she started gasping. He just looked at her with apologetic eyes. He waited for her to take a her final breath then said "Don't worry, I'll be soon joining you." And then, he pointed the bloody knife on his neck and took a deep breath.

He stayed like. He waited and waited and waited. He put the knife down on the bed and sobbed. "I can't do it. I can't!" He hugged her body but it was too late. She was already gone.