Chapter 9: New feelings born.

[A/n: To celebrate thanksgiving in advance (sarcasm) ,I'm gonna start the romance between you and L(also because I've waited too long to do it XD)Sorry if it is too slow but I like to take my time. Enjoy!]

(L's p.o.v)

I heard a small whimper through the speakers. It was from the room y/n was sleeping in. I immediate looked at it and saw y/n moving uncomfortably, surely having a bad dream.

I directed all my attention to her and stopped spying on Amane and Yagami even though they are more likely to be Kira. In fact, the percentage of y/n actually being Kira has lowered to 1.36448882%.

She started mummering something. At least that was what I thought but in fact, she was actually sobbing.

But then, she mummered my name. Well, not my real name but still, my name. I know that the probability of her dreaming of me in a good way was very low but for some reason, I felt a wierd feeling in my heart and a smile crept on my face.

While I was lost in my thoughts, y/n was starting to scream. I snapped back to reality and rushed to my room. She had fell on the ground and was still crying. I rushed to her side and hugged her.

That was the only thing I thought of. I never experienced that kind of event before so I did what seemed best, calm her. I read in a book that hugging helps in relaxing someone's nerves.

She sobbed in my shoulder until she finally calmed down after 21 mins and 13 sec. She told me what happened in her dream and I just kept nodding.

She was no longer in my arms and strangely, I felt sad about it. Normally, I don't like any physical touch and anything like that, but her skin was so warm and soft. The feeling of being layed on a bed and sleeping came back afer a long time.

(Your p.o.v)

I told Ryuzaki everything that happened. To my surprise, he kept listening to every single word I said. Why would he do that? I mean, he has more important things to do than this. He could only have checked on the computer screen if I was o.k and go back to work.

If he did this, then it means much. I can't make him waste more of his time so I stopped crying and looked at him with a confident face. I'm fine. You can go. I'm gonna join you in- I glanced at my watch- 10 mins.

"Are you sure? It's only 02:31 in the morning."He asked. "It's fine, I am not tired at all, besides, I need something to occupy myself.

He nodded still not sure if I was okay. As soon as he left, I went in the bathroom and washed my face with cold and took a deep breath. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was a complete mess. 'Oh no. Please don't tell me Ryuzaki saw me like this. Wait, why do I actually care? Wierd.'

I brushed my teeth and went out of the bathroom not bothering to take a bath. I did not change too. I mean, it is not revealing and all. Plus, Ryuzaki does the same thing everytime.
I mentally said'What the fuck?!' for sounding like a pouting little girl.

As I left my room, I felt a little bit hungry so I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I saw L in there, looking for something. I deduced that he was searching for cake which he did.

"Do you know where the straberry cake I left is?" he asked. I thought for a while and then remembered."Matsuda ate it." His usually monotone face had turned into an evil and scary one."That baka."

I laughed at how cute he looked...Wait,WHAT?!

"I can buy one for you if you want." His face saddened."I'm afraid there is no bakery which is open at such an hour." We stayed in silence for 13 sec until his face lightened."Could we bake one." he asked looking like a 5-year old kid. I chuckled and nodded.