Tagged (again).

Yup. I was tagged by kittyrain3, an awesome friend.
Here we go.

1. If you could make anybody (dead,alive,or fictional) become your bestfriend, who would it be?

Uta from Tokyo Ghoul. He is bae.

2. Would you consider yourself to be more introverted or extroverted? (Weird question. I know. I'm genuinely curious)

Me: Introverted. I don't like talking very much.

3. Do you have a crush or are you taken?

Me: The most common question. Well, if you want to know, then I'm telling you...

Nope.

4. Are there any important poeple in your life that you look up to? If so, who?

Not really. I pretty much live my life like I want to.

5.What is your favourite word? What is your least favourite?

My favourite word is Meerschweinchen in german and I don't have a least favourite one.

6. What's the best anime you've ever watched in your entire life?

Kuroko no Basuke. It is just soooo awesome.

7. What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything?

What is going to happen next in The Walking Dead makes me freak out.

8. If you could only have 5 possessions, what would they be?

The invisibility cape, a katana, a mansion, a wolf, water. Lol

9. If you needed one, what would your DJ name be? (Idk... I thought this one would be funny XD)

lwalkercannowremixl

10. On your first day of ruling the world, what would you do/ how would you spend it?

Well, some poeple might not like me and want to kill me so I would go everywhere around and try to befriend them.

11. When you eat a pack of skittles, do you save the best flavours for last? Or do they go first?

I never actually ate skittles before but I guess I would save the best flavours for last as always.

12. What do you want your last words to be? (sorry. I know. This is one kind of morbid XD)

Fuck.

13. How do you feel about getting tagged?

I feel ... nice?

Done. I tag:
ciela_phantomhive
WandaWolf9000
potato_jade
YoloCat1
lilianniani
Tokyo_Ghoul_
planet_phan
Okami_Takuyoshi

You can reply to the same questions I replied to because they are really good. Also, I'm too lazy XD

Memory Of A Dream.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें