Chapter 74: Sweet dreams.

Dedicated to alexessa1

(Your p.o.v)

I just liked at him with hurt eyes as I cried uncontrollably. However, behind my back, there was a knife. I discretely moved my right hand behind and caught it while shouting at him. "YOU MONSTER!!"

He had a hurt expression on his face and dropped the weapon down. My eyes quickly glanced at it before glaring back at him. He looked sad. That was the first time I had actually seen him weak. He hung his head low. His hands hung to the side and his fingers slightly twitched.

"I had done the greatest error of my life this night. I just wanted to be a perfect father. Make a perfectly happy and famous family. I wanted the best for my kids and wife..." He said in a low voice. I looked down as his hands formed into fists. "But I was too weak. I did not manage to fulfill my dream." His knees gave away and he fell to the ground.

"And in my FUCKED UP BRAIN, if I could not get what's perfect, I could not get anything..." He broke down and sobbed. "So I decided to 'delete' our family." I was taken aback.

He lifted his head up, still crying. "Tell me, Y/n. Wouldn't this have at least been perfect? A perfect erasure of us?" I stayed silent.

He looked at me with pleading eyes. He begged for an answer but I never replied. He looked down again. "I started with your mother because I knew she would never let me kill you. But then, as I killed her, and saw this expression of hurt, I knew I wouldn't be able to do it to you. So I decided to only sacrifice to person. Your mother.... And me."

There was a long silence.  He started talking again. "But I was-" "a coward." I cut him off. He looked at me in surprise. By now, the tears had already dried and the only proof that I was crying were my red eyes. I looked in his eyes. "Right? That's what happened, huh?" He averted his eyes and nodded slightly. I continued. "You loved yourself so much that the idea of your 'perfect erasure' had vanished. Disappeared... It had been erased." He did not reply.

I got up and slowly walked to him. He looked at me with his eyes filled of tears but also of curiosity. I knelt down...

...and hugged him. As tightly as I could. I heard him gasp. "I forgive you." I whispered before pulling and away and looking at him. He smiled and mouthed a thank you. I hugged him back.....

...I was not sure if this was the right decision but...

I stabbed the knife in his back. I felt his body twitch.          

"Please forgive me too."

(A/n: School started back. :'(  )