Tagged(again and again)

I was tagged by daughterofdeathe so here we go.

1. How did you come up with your username?

Well, I'm a huge fan of the walking dead so I tend to act like a walker sometimes. I practically became one. When I first entered wattpad, there was this 'start reading' thingy and so I put it 'walker can now read' but with no space in between and and 'l' at the start and in the end to frame it.

2. Do you play any instrument? If so, what instrument?

I used to play the piano but I became too lazy XD

3. Pop or Country?

I don't like Country either but since I hate pop with such a passion, I'm gonna choose Country.

4. Who is your favourite fictional character?

Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul. *cracks knuckles and drinks coffee.* *single tear roll down face*

5. Who is your role model?

Neha, my father, lilly Singh.

6. Instagram or Wattpad?

DEFINITELY WATTPAD!!!

7. Favourite book?

I already mentioned some in the previous tag but there is an other one called 'Yandere!KnB x Reader Oneshots' by Weird_Pizza.

8. Favourite TV show?

Game of thrones and The walking dead.

9. What supernatural creature would you want to be?

That one creature that can make someone become completely insane just by looking at them. O could call myself 'Insanity Simulator'. XD

10. Weirdest thing you've eaten is...

One day, my dad made cornflakes for us. He put dried raisins and banana in eat. That was still edible. But then he put boiled Cassava. If you don't know what it is, it tastes a little bit like potato. I know. Eew. I was forced to eat this.

11. School or no electronics?

School school school!!! I cannot live without my phone.

12. In your opinion, what kind of person am I?

Well, I think you are very intelligent and creative. *smiles*

13. Which fictional world do you fit in the most? It can't just be because it's your favourite. Which one would you actually be in?

That's the hardest one. Ummm.... Maybe.... The world of Tokyo ghoul? I don't know I just find it really deep.

That's all. Now, I tag:

Phantom-ChAn8
alexessa1
Oreos_N_Milk
LillianLove13
NAGISA_IS_ADORABLE
Kazumi_Satsuki
CryPanda_
DarkDeadDay
FindingTheLostOnes

Here are the questions:

What do you think you might do in this world? To like change something. Please don't tell me nothing I know you must be good at some thing or another.

Favourite weapon.

How did you come up with your username?

Least favourite superstar.

What time is it while you are answering this question?

Book or film?

Pandas or wolves?

Which place would be your dream place ( you can create it yourself)

On the last day of the year, what would you really want to do and what would you not.

Any frights?