Chapter 22: Departure.

(A/n: Merry christmas everyone!)

(Time skip to departure day.)

Your p.o.v

I was at the airport with my luggage. Everyone except me had entered the plane already. I was saying goodbye to L.

"Goodbye. Be safe and don't take unecessary risks. I love you and I will miss." L said still wondering if it was alright to leave me alone. "I will be fine. I love you too, mom." I said chuckling.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny ." L said sarcastically pulling me into a warm hug. I immediately hugged him back and we pulled away after some time. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I gave me a small peck on the cheek and told him I had to leave.

He sadly nodded and put his hands in his pocket only to take out a f/f (favourite flavour) lollipop. I gladly accepted his treat and popped the candy in my mouth.

I took all the luggage in my hands and left. L was looking at me from behind, a blank expression on his face. But I knew that behind that face, he was keeping all his sadness and worry.

'L, I will truly miss you...'

(L's p.o.v)

'Y/n, I will miss you too...'

(Time skip to arrival at the hotel in england. Neha's p.o.v)

Y/n was unpacking her luggage while I was playing some video games. Tommorow, we will go to an orphanage and I will donate these games so this is the last time I'm playing them. I don't know if there is someone cool enough for that awesome stuff but we'll see...

(A/n: So fucking short!!! But don't worry, I'll be updating today, later. Merry christmas once again. I got a new outfit for tennis and deathnote cards and Rem's statue. What did you guys get?)